What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Howard

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi Guys..

can any of you give us any info on young Danny? we've got him on board at Wenty and I'm just wondering what to expect of him, I know he played in the gf but wasn't sighted at all during the game.

thanks in advance.

Roland

Juniors
Danny Howard is a tall backrower. He was a rugby player from the ACT who took up league in 2006 with Wenty starting in the A Reserve Grade. He moved up to A Grade and got the man of match award in the Grand Final.

He moved into the Jim Beam side in 2007 and with his pace spent some time in the centres to cover for injuries. The Roosters spotted him and gave him a contract in 2008. He alternated between Newtown and Chester Hill.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks Roland..

what do you think the make up of the Jets side is if chooks are at fullstrength?

henson park

Juniors
while newtown will miss danny howard their team for 2009 looks terrific and we will see this in their first trial at henson 0n 14th of february. i cant wait!! Newtown have signed kyle lodge from logan winner of the qld cup, scott jones from the warriors, iwi hauraki from wenty,young millard frrom the dogs, as well as retaining quite a few of the good players from last year such as daniel green, jim anderson ray moujalli, kahlid deeb, tyronne shelley as well as a few bolters. When you add the full time rooster men to this group we are looking good to be a force in 09. i am counting the sleeps until february 14th at henson park when the jets play arch rivals the maggies.By the way terre glassie is bak in blue after a stint in the uk.
henson park over and out