What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Weidler baseless sensationalism/gutter journalism thread

thorson1987

Coach
What makes this even better is journalists will say "allegedly" to cover their arse if try got it wrong.

Whereas weidler has claimed that he definitely did test positive and he has the results.

If it comes out that it is false weidler should be sacked by both 9 and fairfax and struggle to get another job.

Canard

Immortal
He won't get sacked for an alleged offence (if it is) like this, media organisations virtually never do this to there own.

Like I said he will weed out of it with some loophole (oh it was a private test organised by Khoder etc.)

That would be easy enough to fake, and pay off to a has been boxer would be easy to organise.

PJ

First Grade
Weidler should have been sacked after that farcical cross he did before where it turned from a breaking story to Khoder doing a free advert for a boxing "match"

Don't remember the details but Monroe? quite straight after it in response to how low the journalism was.

If he is caught out here Nine won't do anything unless people make it clear. Write to them telling you won't be watching anything that tools is on and follow through.

A dip in ratings is all that will work.

BKB

Juniors
If he is caught out here Nine won't do anything unless people make it clear. Write to them telling you won't be watching anything that tools is on and follow through.

A dip in ratings is all that will work.

Agreed but nobody is going to follow through. It's like when Woolies does something stupid and their facebook page is flooded with people saying "I'll never shop with you again."

Canard

Immortal
If anything in that situation it would be counter intuitive.

Lots of complaints would prove that this guy is being watched/listened and followed by a lot of people.

Liddell

Juniors
Probably the young Parra player that got done after having some jack3d before a game a year or two back.

Probably the young Parra player that got done after having some jack3d before a game a year or two back.

I thought the same thing. If it is Lorenzo Ma?afu, he isn't an "NRL player". But Danny will claim it, even though the club released a press release yesterday.

nrlnrl

First Grade
So it is some lower grader with Souths who plays for the Bears...........source, text messages.

Fail Danny.

Did they name the player ? I heard the ad on the radio, something like "story that will rock the rugby league world". It seems a case of a dramatic claim to lure viewers, probably the first time that's ever happened?.

Latest posts