What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darius Boyd returning?

Undies88

Juniors
Hi all,

Just saw Darius Boyd having lunch at a cafe near work (Newmarket) which is right near the Broncos training grounds at Red Hill. Interestingly as well, he was having lunch with a bloke in a suit, which had a logo embazened on his polo which looked like a Bronco. Not sure if it's a sign of anything, but it seems odd that he would be in Brisbane given his game was in Melbourne on Friday and he lives in Newcastle.

Might just be a bit of a coincidence, but thought i would put it out there.

some11

Referee
Hoffman and Boyd are both signed to their clubs until 2015, he's probably just catching up with someone.

Undies88

Juniors
Yeah i thought he'd just be visiting some family or a friend or something, but it does seem kind of odd that he's meeting with someone from the broncos. I would imagine that that kind of thing would be frowned upon.

AceAv

Juniors
YES PLEASE! always room for Boyd! for you skeptics may I remind you of THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBD5EWZQxA

Very unlikely to see him return, we can't go assuming a player is about to break a contract and sign with our club just because they are spotted in brisbane having lunch! -I would think the player managers are the ones to stalk if this was the case...

jimmy86

Juniors
he always hangs around newmarket shopping centre... see him there quite a bit, even during the season. would be nice to have him but id say his probably just catching up with a mate

Leagueaddict

Juniors
nah not for me...runs too hot and cold for my liking but you can bring back Taylor anyday!!! Don't know why and how we lost that one? Someone who's just adapt at playing in the forwards as the back line.

beads6

First Grade
Would explain why he is playing so shit this year. Can't see this happening.

beads6

First Grade
nah not for me...runs too hot and cold for my liking but you can bring back Taylor anyday!!! Don't know why and how we lost that one? Someone who's just adapt at playing in the forwards as the back line.

Oh the irony of saying Boyd runs hot and cold and not for your liking but wanting Dave Taylor instead,:lol:

perverse

Referee
both Boyd and Bennett take regular trips up there to see family, friends, etc.

not trying to poop on your conspiracy theory, i have no info to debunk it, just providing information that allows for him to be in said place at said time.

Hi all,

Just saw Darius Boyd having lunch at a cafe near work (Newmarket) which is right near the Broncos training grounds at Red Hill. Interestingly as well, he was having lunch with a bloke in a suit, which had a logo embazened on his polo which looked like a Bronco. Not sure if it's a sign of anything, but it seems odd that he would be in Brisbane given his game was in Melbourne on Friday and he lives in Newcastle.

Might just be a bit of a coincidence, but thought i would put it out there.

It is always going to cause some conjecture but Darius is given free reign on his days off. Next it will be Wayne returning home.

billy2

Juniors
Boyd deliberatly lives right near the airport in Newcastle so he can spend as much time as possible visiting an elderly relative on the Gold Coast. He pretty much spends all his days off up there.

natheel

Coach
you guys don't need him even if he was trying to go back, I rate Josh Hoffman highly. i enjoy watching your young blokes running round. Good mix. Broncos are my dark horse