What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dashing dazer leaves leichardt a winner

super_coach

First Grade
great to see a guy who has given both the tigers and the joint v everthing,leave leichartd a winner--remember benny, junior,blocker and co--they never got the fairy tale send off--people probably dont rate daza in that class-----but he has given the tigers a decade of guts--in a decade,when we struggled everywhere--but one bloke stood out like a beacon--hate to think how good he would have gone in a top team--but as jim masterson would say---HE WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

Suzie

Juniors
I am so glad that Daz' last Leicchardt game sent him out a winner, no a comprehensive winner. Do you think the announcement of his retirement might spurr the team on to the finals? I think it could be the motivation they need to keep playing the kind of footy they have been and to keep the wins coming.

mikey

Juniors
I just hope they keep on producing that kind of football. Whatever the inspiration is is OK with me.

cadburys

Juniors
It's about time we got to send one of our players out a winner, even if he was'nt an original tiger, and he scored too, that just topped it off.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

simon says

First Grade
Bloody brilliant to finally send someone out a winner.

Congrats Daz and well done mate.

Cheers.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
He really couldn't have asked for a better day to be honest

Starts off with him getting his 80's Balmain jersey

Sees JF and PL win at the den

Record crowd as he runs out onto the field

Scores the first try in his last game at the Den

Wests Tigers biggest winning margin

Does a lap around the den with at least 10,000 people remaining to send him off whilst walking around with his 2 children

Guard of honor as he walks off the den by the players

Gets into the Sheds to find out his side is now in the top 8

Finds out that as the table sits now we could be playing the Bulldogs instead of Roosters

So nothing but a very good news day and one I'm sure he won't forget in a hurry!!!

Sincas

Juniors
i reckon there was more than 10000 still there. They started to leave after he got to each area.

And then back at the club got a huge reception from a packed house. Also had time for every fan that wanted to shake his hand and have a chat, photo or autograph. Great bloke, great clubman.