What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Christian Welch fit?

One of the great effort players and would have pressured the kicking game all night.

If NSW can select Jurbo then Welch would do a job for QLD.

Especially when you consider Slater used Kaufusi for 16 minutes in the entire match. As such is it any wonder so many of the Qld forwards were gassed in the backend of the game.

Slater's interchange strategy was daft.

Munky

Coach
Especially when you consider Slater used Kaufusi for 16 minutes in the entire match. As such is it any wonder so many of the Qld forwards were gassed in the backend of the game.

Slater's interchange strategy was daft.

It's insanity.

For four and a half years Edwards and To'o have ground opposition forwards to dust.

If your middle rotation is flawed the game will be lost.

No way a tired prop or hooker is slowing their PTBs after the sixtieth minute.

Bazal

Post Whore
Don;t love the bicep tear. But I do love seeing Lolmax and Moses having a grand old time together in the sheds. That could be a serious partnership for the next few years.

Or seriously chaotic, so I win either way

chrisD

Coach
QLD were just too tired in those last 25 minutes to flop two and three into completed tackles and mess around in the ruck like they had been all game, and it all fell apart. Klein put in a top momentum sapping performance and they completely let him down. Too bad so sad.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wtf did Tigers do to this legend. Basket case club

View attachment 91175View attachment 91176View attachment 91177

IM not gunna pretend that coaching the tigers isnt the hardest gig in the game, however I think these days theres two seperate coaches. Rep Coaches and Club Coaches. Madge to me is the perfect rep coach. Hes great for a short campaign with good players who he doesnt need to improve their skillset. The fulltime intensity gets too much over a whole year. You just have to look at his ending at souths. Missing 2 finals series with the likes of INglis, Burgess, Crichton, Reynolds, Cook, Walker etc. They sack him and then make the next 6 prelims.

I mean Craig Bellamy lost 3 Origin Series in a row to Mal Meninga LOL

Chins get the wins

First Grade
QLD were just too tired in those last 25 minutes to flop two and three into completed tackles and mess around in the ruck like they had been all game, and it all fell apart. Klein put in a top momentum sapping performance and they completely let him down. Too bad so sad.
They picked an awful bench

Apey

Staff member
Kinda hurts seeing Barnett fulfilling the potential I knew he had when he was with us, but when you fall out with Ricky that’s the end of your Raiders career.
He was up and down with us too, I think he's just got better with age. More consistent and almost completely removed the bonehead plays from his game.