What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Smith will make a major announcement about the Titans

applesauce

Bench
:lol: :lol:

So the Broncos weren't responsible for the demise of the Crushers, as I said a few pages back.

Thanks for agreeing with me buddy, good to see you get something right on here, for a change.

Now go back to defacing your DCE blow up doll.

:lol: Dopey merkin.

You sir are a revisionist.

If you want to compare crowds in Brisbane and Sydney and bring the Crushers into it, their first year in 1995 saw the combined Brisbane club average sit just under 56,000. If they had two sides now, that could be achieved every year, and probably a fair bit more in the first year of a new team.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
If you want to compare crowds in Brisbane and Sydney and bring the Crushers into it, their first year in 1995 saw the combined Brisbane club average sit just under 56,000. If they had two sides now, that could be achieved every year, and probably a fair bit more in the first year of a new team.

You'd think they'd get it eventually, but averages helps them live in their bubble

Stranga

Juniors
Hey dipshit,

The Broncos played a role in the demise of the Crushers.

The greedy News LTD merkins. Brisbane's only newspaper treated the Crushers like shit after the first year. Virtually ignored them. This sort of shit had a huge flow on effect. Exclusivity agreement the lot.

It was pathetic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night you downy f**k :cool:

Nothing you have said here proves that the Broncos had anything at all to do with the demise of the Crushers.

The only thing that you have proven is that yourself and some of the other unemployed, ugly and stupid people to post here have some extremely salty butthurt regarding the Broncos.

Don't know which one of the f**ked your mumma back in the day but I guess you haven't forgotten, judging by the attitude problem.

Will anybody stand up and say anything remotely close to FACT showing how the Broncos were responsible for the demise of the Crushers?

Doubt it, as that's a load of shit, and you all know it.

Next.

Brutus

Referee

Whatever helps you sleep at night you downy f**k :cool:

Nothing you have said here proves that the Broncos had anything at all to do with the demise of the Crushers.

The only thing that you have proven is that yourself and some of the other unemployed, ugly and stupid people to post here have some extremely salty butthurt regarding the Broncos.

Don't know which one of the f**ked your mumma back in the day but I guess you haven't forgotten, judging by the attitude problem.

Will anybody stand up and say anything remotely close to FACT showing how the Broncos were responsible for the demise of the Crushers?

Doubt it, as that's a load of shit, and you all know it.

Next.

Hey shithole,

They played a role in the demise of the Crushers. Get it??? Played a role!!!!!! They weren't solely responsible. The Broncos had the all-powerful News LTD behind them and one of the aims was to f**k the Crushers out of town. It was even written down on paper.

You are the most clueless blow up doll f**ker I have ever seen on these forums.

We all know you love your AFL so go back to your favourite Gabba gloryhole and do what you do best.

Stranga

Juniors
Hey shithole,

They played a role in the demise of the Crushers. Get it??? Played a role!!!!!! They weren't solely responsible. The Broncos had the all-powerful News LTD behind them and one of the aims was to f**k the Crushers out of town. It was even written down on paper.

You are the most clueless blow up doll f**ker I have ever seen on these forums.

We all know you love your AFL so go back to your favourite Gabba gloryhole and do what you do best.

Who lets you access a keyboard you downy f**k dribbler?

Latest posts