What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Davico granted Release

greeneyed

First Grade
I find it unbelievable that Schif has asked for a release. This guy loves it here. I find it hard to believe. What a disaster if it is true.

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Greed ... I think the Titanic would be sinking with water up to your chin and you'd say something like "settle down everyone, calm down, everything will be OK"

MATE .... WE HAVE HIT AN ICEBERG WITH HAWKINS + FURNER ON WATCH AND ELLIOT CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP.

Respect your opinion ... NO BULLSH!T I DONT ... you are a slow learner.

There's no need to get personal Bay. You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me as you bring up me in almost every thread, some of which I haven't even posted in...

This is a forum. I'm entitled to express whatever opinion I want without having someone like you jump down my throat and tell me I'm wrong. I have just as much passion in this club as you do, I just have different views.

Raider_69

Post Whore
look we all have different ways of showing our passion
i understand that mine are different to others so lets not jump down each others throats

our club may be in disary but our fans dont have to be

exactly.... okay im very very disappointed and upset about davico leaving.......... but i didnt read anything of choc wanting a release so that one i dont believe, and wont until i have evdience[/quote]

From the raiders.com.au match report:

"Hawkins said the departure of Davico and Wiki would free up money for the Raiders to vigorously pursue key forwards on the player market."

:?

I honestly can't think of one "key" forward on the market apart from Fielden and/or Peacock.

Who is left unsigned, anyway? Does anyone have a full list?

Raider_69

Post Whore
we will end up with nuffies and over paided nuffies, im smelling Chris Bettie #-o
dont worry about that

greeneyed

First Grade
The only one left is Morrison from the Cowboys and I don't think he is better than either Wiki or Davico. I thought our forwards looked pretty flat whenever Wiki wasn't on the field.... ominous signs.... Davico looked unenthusiastic and no wonder... his mind was elsewhere.

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:

"Hawkins said the departure of Davico and Wiki would free up money for the Raiders to vigorously pursue key forwards on the player market."

I honestly can't think of one "key" forward on the market apart from Fielden and/or Peacock.

I Bleed Green I told you some weeks ago that I would remind you. WELL HERE IS THE REMINDER.

Sorry to say mate but it is apathetic supporters like yourself that get us into the mess we are facing now. IMO the signs were pointing in the wrong direction some time ago and people such as yourself ignored them. I must admit this latest round of sh!t that I am hearing is surprising even myself but quite frankly if the sort of anger I had about Elliot and co had been expressed by all here some time ago the future would look a lot better for our club.

Maybe we're chasing Mark Tookey. :lol:

I've said from day one, if we signed Carl Webb, that could possibly be one of the biggest steals this year, as he would come relatively cheaply and when fit he is one of the game's most devastating runners... plus Brisbane don't want him.

Bay56 said:
I Bleed Green said:

I Bleed Green I told you some weeks ago that I would remind you. WELL HERE IS THE REMINDER.

Sorry to say mate but it is apathetic supporters like yourself that get us into the mess we are facing now. IMO the signs were pointing in the wrong direction some time ago and people such as yourself ignored them. I must admit this latest round of sh!t that I am hearing is surprising even myself but quite frankly if the sort of anger I had about Elliot and co had been expressed by all here some time ago the future would look a lot better for our club.

Get farked.

What does that have to do with what I posted? I swear to God you're bringing up shit that has nothing to do with what I'm saying just so you can go "I told you so! Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!" Get over yourself. You were right. Do you feel better about yourself now?

And how on earth is it my fault? People try to be optimistic about the club that they love... so how is it their faults? That has to be one of the most rediculous statements I've ever heard. If you think that a few people expressing opinions on an internet forum is going to change anything then you're a ... well, you figure out the rest.

Bay56

First Grade
Correct I am bringing it up so I can say I told you so .... that was the single purpose of my reply.

Ohh and ditto on the "get farked"

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Bay 56 grow up, you don't know anything about what is really going on within the club, you are just presuming everything is going wrong.

jed

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
So Melliot said on radio that Schif asked for a release? Is that the case?

Asked Schif directly about this one - "Green to the death" he said. He's going nowhere.

A rumour on the radio that turns out not to be true? Say it isn't so. :roll:

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
Bay 56 grow up, you don't know anything about what is really going on within the club, you are just presuming everything is going wrong.
Yeah, maybe I am ... Rubes leaving, Statue leaving, Drew leaving (finally), Monas thinking about it (a local junior), didnt sign anyone last season while letting Lolesi and Moans go, every player we have tried to sign this season has not, droperelli in the side week in week out ... "you are presuming everything is going wrong" :? :? :? :? nah nah its sweet

Latest posts