What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David "the rock" Kidwell

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I don't know I was looking through some of the sides and the only forwards I could come up with who I think are avaliable are

Petro
Kearney
Morrison

jy

Juniors
petro would be great. smh says this morning he is expected to re-sign with the broncs any day though. kearney and morrison should never be allowed near a wests tigers jumper.

tiger78

Juniors
jy said:
petro would be great. smh says this morning he is expected to re-sign with the broncs any day though. kearney and morrison should never be allowed near a wests tigers jumper.
amen to that!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
jy said:

I couldn't agree more!!!!

yappy

Bench
Maybe Price? He's certainly old enough to fit Sheens' preference. But hey with the good young players pretty much gornne he's class. Not likely to leave the kennel though.

jy

Juniors
how much do you reckon petro would cost to get to sydney??? i'd be happy with blokes like palea'asina and henderson from the dragons.

jy

Juniors
damn right. if we've got 450K give petro 350k leaving 100k for henderson. perfect. skando, payten, petro, henderson, gibbs. not bad

yappy

Bench
I'd probably rather Petro to Price, but other than those two and maybe Rueben it's looking like down to scraps in terms of genuine quality. Still some good next level players like Stringer or kids like Henderson that would complement one of these as a package deal.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
yappy said:
I'd probably rather Petro to Price, but other than those two and maybe Rueben it's looking like down to scraps in terms of genuine quality. Still some good next level players like Stringer or kids like Henderson that would complement one of these as a package deal.

Couldn't agree more except on the Stringer part - He would be a very short term soloution at best and there are players that would offer us alot more than what he would and wouldn't cost nearly as much as well.

Henderson has looked good, so has Matt Kennedy as well who I wouldn't mind

oro

Juniors
I think you are being very harsh on Morrison. He was very young when he left the Tigers and if you recall events he made the Junior Kangeroo tour with Bob Saunders (North Sydney) as the Manager. The whole issue highlighted the need for off field appointments to be occupied by those without club affilations.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeh this sucks balls. Pritchard and Petero gone in successive days. Are you sure the person isn't Wiki? I don't recall being linked to him in the MEDIA.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Yeh this sucks balls. Pritchard and Petero gone in successive days. Are you sure the person isn't Wiki? I don't recall being linked to him in the MEDIA.

Yeah but I don't think he hasn't played rep footy this year :?