What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dc.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Had a look at some footage of the big man over the last couple of years. I hope we get this guy fit for life & keep him for life. I reckon we have a new crowd favourite here. massive potential , but potential that is already "hardened the f*ck up"

Bundy

Juniors
I'm very excited about Dustin Cooper. On paper he seems to have everything, I can't wait to see if he can produce it on the paddock. He is definately my pick of the new recruits.

spacemanspiff

Juniors
I had big wraps on him when he was turning out for the Storm.
Saw him in one or two dodgy games for the Knights (after his comeback from injury)

I reckon he could end up being quite a bargain buy.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I hope you guys are right, I cant remember him from the storm but the games I saw he play for the knights were less than impressive.

Injury may have played its part in those below par performance and I will be happy if he shows me up but I'm not getting excited about him just yet.

Inferno

Coach
Bundy said:
I'm very excited about Dustin Cooper. On paper he seems to have everything, I can't wait to see if he can produce it on the paddock. He is definately my pick of the new recruits.

It's a little early for that don't you think Bundy, considering none of the recruits have turned out for us yet.