What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De Ja Vu

Risky_6

Juniors
Looks like another Friday night in the rain against your mob.

does not matter

It will be a sin for any supporter with a ticket to sit at home tonight.

goodluck.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Risky_6 said:
Looks like another Friday night in the rain against your mob.

does not matter

It will be a sin for any supporter with a ticket to sit at home tonight.

goodluck.

yep, should be great night regardless..

goodluck.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
memo to Jeremy - Try fist first.

**only joking***:D
.... no its steve clarke this time - fists, boots, elbows - whatever it takes to get the job done :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Central_Coasters said:
whats the weather like in parramatta? its raining up here on the coast. god i hope it clears up.

pissin down..and it doesn't look like clearing up either.

Tank30

Juniors
Great weather for footy....Get the poncho's and get out there...

I know I will be...

Also Duck's love wet weather...Wonder if he will return this week...

Kornstar

Coach
I think the wet weather will actually work in our favour this week!! As long as we try and spread the ball, we have more confidence then them so they may not want to spread the ball, which with the slippery surface should really work in our favour!

is everyone still coming 2night? because the last parra dragons clash at oki, 18 000 tickets were sold but with the bad weather that night only 9 000 went. god i hope that bad weather wont stop all the fans coming 2 the game. Its just been a long time since a sell out parra stadium. Wet weather sould never dampen our spirits. imagine if this is the kind of weather at the grand final should we qualify.

Risky_6

Juniors
C.C

as a dragons man living in the heart of Parramatta, i could tell you the weather does not look like its going to stop raining for a while.

the only positive is the game is still 9 hours away.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Risky_6 said:
C.C

as a dragons man living in the heart of Parramatta, i could tell you the weather does not look like its going to stop raining for a while.

the only positive is the game is still 9 hours away.

I'm about 5 minutes away and it doesn't looklike letting up.

it'll coming down at 7:30 imo.

Kornstar

Coach
The difference between Oki and Parra though is that ateast there is some cover at Parra in both Grandstands, Oki is pretty much just open.

I reckon if it is still raining by 5pm we will still get 15000!! It would be better though if it actually sold out though!!!

finally its completely stopped raining on the coast and the sun is coming out faster than jarryd hayne scoring tries each week. lets hope the sun makes its way down 2 parra and stay like that 4 the rest of the day. se ya there.