What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De Ja Vu

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
<UPtheEELS> said:
*insert picture of a pussy*

_41019670_barrett.jpg

Nickeel said:
You're no Tim Bailey... thank God. :lol:

Nick

oh god no im not trying 2 be like tim bailey. im trying 2 be better so maybe in 10 years time hed better be watching his back. i could very well take over.:lol:

phonetic said:
I won't be attending. I've got tickets but all of my mates have bailed out.

I'll be viewing proceedings on my projector at home. I think this calls for a 6 pack of Coopers pale ale.

Hopefully the majority of ticketholders arn't like my mates. It'd be good if they could break 15k despite the weather. As for the comments regarding it clearing up... I work in the city and it just got worse. It momentarily looked like it may clear up, but it's very much set back in now. I assume it's a similar story in Parramatta.

no offence but youve got pretty wooshie friends. like nikki said, a little rain doesnt hurt anyone. unless its acid rain!!!!!!!:shock:

Nikki

Coach
UTE! Hit him with your Umberella!!

BTW, for the first time today, its stopped raining.. WOO HOO!

Utey

Coach
Central_Coasters said:
no offence but youve got pretty wooshie friends. like nikki said, a little rain doesnt hurt anyone. unless its acid rain!!!!!!!:shock:

lol i convinced this guy in school that it was acid rain once and he started crying.

strider

Post Whore
2:15pm weather update:
- i predict it will rain again once before PL and then clear and not rain much after that

Utey

Coach
Central_Coasters said:
ok thats a a little strange:? 2 start crying like that.

haha he had red hair, this was in yr 7 btw. everyone was a little emotional around those times.

<UPtheEELS> said:
haha he had red hair, this was in yr 7 btw. everyone was a little emotional around those times.

oh definently anyone one who wasnt a little emotional in yr 7 are probably real wooshes now. or whingers.

Latest posts