What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dead wrestlers

JTR

Juniors
Ultimate Warrior said:
I also do not know of other talent who have worn WWF Heavyweight Championship colored belts. In fact, it was from a trusted (serious) Collector source that I was told NO OTHER Talent has worn a Colored WWF Heavyweight Championship belt. From this assistance and from my own knowledge, this is what I know. So, this is what I stand by

*cough* :arrow:
wm7.jpg

Matt23

Staff member
Did'nt Slaughter win it off Warrior though?, so that could explain that.

Anonymous

Juniors
What an arsehole The Worrier is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has he got tickets on himself or what?

JTR

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Did'nt Slaughter win it off Warrior though?, so that could explain that.

He probably did... but that's not the point. Slaughter still wore it - as seen in the pic - thus refruting UW's claims in his silly auction.

MILLWALL

Juniors
The following statement stands: This belt was custom made by Mr. Championship Belts, himself, Mr. Reggie Parks. It was made distinctly for Ultimate Warrior, for him and only him during his REIGN as WWF Heavyweight Champion. There is no other belt like this ONE in THE WHOLE WORLD

NO ONE in THE WHOLE WORLD lol

If you don't have the money for such a classic, historical One-of-a-Kind piece, don't advertise it by forwarding your unwanted opinion. Others will know how cheap you really are.

jesus christ hes up himself

Anonymous

Juniors
The one for his costume is even funnier!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5116561724&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

I know, you're thinking this can't be true -- no way, NO WAY! Genuine Ultimate Warrior Wrestling Gear? The real thing? NO FREAKING WAY!

Take a breath -- IT'S TRUE and IT'S GENUINE AND IT'S RARE -- VERY, VERY RARE.

I own it. Who am I? My name is Warrior. And I am the Creator, Owner and Performer of The One and Only Ultimate Warrior.

Recent Ultimate Warrior Intellectual Property Licensing involvement with JAKKS Toys and ACCLAIM Video games has, again, brought unquestionable credibility to his One-of-a-Kind career, his indisputable worth in licensing-product participation and the unequaled desire fans of his career have to get their hands on One-of-a-Kind Ultimate Warrior Memorabilia.

In an auction conducted just a few weeks ago by Ringside collectibles (aka www.wrestlingfigures.com), LIMITED EDITION TOY FAIR FIGURES from my own Warrior Warehouse personal stash sold at worthy collectible values that put the figure in a COLLECTIBLE LIMITED EDITION league all its own.

"Warrior America," an Ultimate Warrior Action Figure custom designed by yours truly and produced in a LIMITED EDITION quantity of FIVE -- ONLY FIVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! -- sold for the highest price EVER paid for a Wrestling Figure!

Because of the interest and excitement generated by those auctions, I decided to bring other merchandise and memorabilia from Ultimate Warrior's career to ebay.

But I love the final line from the belt one:

This auction for this belt is my calling-out of all phonies and bluffs

GOLD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
The one for his costume is even funnier!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5116561724&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

I know, you're thinking this can't be true -- no way, NO WAY! Genuine Ultimate Warrior Wrestling Gear? The real thing? NO FREAKING WAY!

Take a breath -- IT'S TRUE and IT'S GENUINE AND IT'S RARE -- VERY, VERY RARE.

I own it. Who am I? My name is Warrior. And I am the Creator, Owner and Performer of The One and Only Ultimate Warrior.

Recent Ultimate Warrior Intellectual Property Licensing involvement with JAKKS Toys and ACCLAIM Video games has, again, brought unquestionable credibility to his One-of-a-Kind career, his indisputable worth in licensing-product participation and the unequaled desire fans of his career have to get their hands on One-of-a-Kind Ultimate Warrior Memorabilia.

In an auction conducted just a few weeks ago by Ringside collectibles (aka www.wrestlingfigures.com), LIMITED EDITION TOY FAIR FIGURES from my own Warrior Warehouse personal stash sold at worthy collectible values that put the figure in a COLLECTIBLE LIMITED EDITION league all its own.

"Warrior America," an Ultimate Warrior Action Figure custom designed by yours truly and produced in a LIMITED EDITION quantity of FIVE -- ONLY FIVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! -- sold for the highest price EVER paid for a Wrestling Figure!

Because of the interest and excitement generated by those auctions, I decided to bring other merchandise and memorabilia from Ultimate Warrior's career to ebay.

But I love the final line from the belt one:

This auction for this belt is my calling-out of all phonies and bluffs

GOLD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
Haha The Ultimate Warrior could end up sharing a cell with Sportsjock :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
TWO POINTS BEFORE I LEAVE:

1. I CREATED, PORTRAYED AND OWN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IDENTITY. I'M THE ONLY GUY (NO MATTER WHAT YOUR BEST FRIEND OR UNCLE TOLD YOU) THAT EVER WAS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE YOU ARE IGNORANT.

2. I’m the originator of that intensity (genre specific) used so well to OTHER'S advantage and till the day I die, my balls will never shrink to a point that I’m too afraid or embarrassed to say so.

ALWAYS BELIEVE, WARRIOR

ahahahahahaha man has he lost it

Anonymous

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
TWO POINTS BEFORE I LEAVE:

1. I CREATED, PORTRAYED AND OWN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IDENTITY. I'M THE ONLY GUY (NO MATTER WHAT YOUR BEST FRIEND OR UNCLE TOLD YOU) THAT EVER WAS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE YOU ARE IGNORANT.

2. I’m the originator of that intensity (genre specific) used so well to OTHER'S advantage and till the day I die, my balls will never shrink to a point that I’m too afraid or embarrassed to say so.

ALWAYS BELIEVE, WARRIOR

ahahahahahaha man has he lost it

You saw that TOO!

I was crying for about five minutes when I read that, I was laughing so hard!

My wife thought I'd lost it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Nah. Do it under "The Dingo Warrior". He'll think he's gone schizo and turn into a raving lunatic!

Ummmmm! :?

Who goes on to become a axe murderer.

As for the belt. If I had 30 to 40 thou lying around, I'd certainly pick it up.

It's the kind of thing an egomaniac like Worryer would pay you ten fold just to get it back!

aphelion

Juniors
Looks like he's having trouble financing his steroid habit.

A bit strange about being able to sell his belts though...I remember reading somewhere that belts were simply Props that the wrestlers carried around on TV and to offical events, and had to hand them over at the end of the event. The belt spent the rest of its life locked away in storage.

What a tool :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
Own a RARE, LIMITED EDITION WWF Ultimate Warrior Action Wrestling Figure from Warrior's own LIMITED EDITION personal stash!
Get the real deal!
ONE OF the 100 2004 TOY FAIR FIGURES that were MADE!!

ONE OF THE TWELVE WARRIOR HIMSELF OWNED!!

lol he brougt toys of himself

Anonymous

Juniors
That's a little scary, although if they made an action figure of me I buy one! ;-)

Hey, I wonder if the bids for the ones he sold are from him. ;-)

Maybe no one wanted them and he didn't want to look like a d*ckhead! :roll:

Greenblooded

Juniors
Ex-Wrestling Star 'Miss Elizabeth' Dies
Fri May 2, 7:27 AM ET - MARIETTA, Ga. - Elizabeth A. Hulette, a wrestling personality who was known to fans as "Miss Elizabeth," died Thursday. She was 42. Cobb County authorities planned an autopsy to determine the cause.

Emergency personnel responding to a 911 call found Hulette at the home of former pro wrestler Lawrence Pfohl, also known as "Lex Luger." Hulette had been living with Pfohl.

Pfohl was taken into custody on unrelated drug charges and was released on bond early Friday.

Hulette was married to former wrestler Randy "The Macho Man" Savage, and was his manager before they divorced in 1992. She and Savage became popular personalities in the World Wrestling Federation, which they entered in 1985.

Hulette also had managed pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Pfohl.

Last month, police responded to a domestic violence call at Pfohl's house and arrested him. Pfohl was accused of punching Hulette in the face and was charged with battery.