What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Widders Contact Info Needed

fish eel

Immortal
Guys,

I need to get in touch with Dean Widders.

Rather than ring and go through the club switch, I'm hoping somebody here can give me the number of someobody at the club who I can speak to to arrange a meeting. If so, a message off list would be tops.

Its work related.

Thanks.

strider

Post Whore
Sorry fish, I don't think Deano will give up his footy job to join your company :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Ring the main number and ask to speak with Damien Kelly. He'd be your best shot - I know a couple of direct numbers however they wouldn't be much help.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
fish eel said:
Guys,

I need to get in touch with Dean Widders.

Rather than ring and go through the club switch, I'm hoping somebody here can give me the number of someobody at the club who I can speak to to arrange a meeting. If so, a message off list would be tops.

Its work related.

Thanks.

i should hope its work related, deano doesn't need any heavy breather asking how tight his training shirts are now does he? :lol:

Latest posts