What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Young

dovif

Juniors
I am not a fan of Dean Young. I think he does not fit into the side

He is too small for a 2nd rower and does not hit in defense, when he plays in the backrows we leaks yards.

He is not a hooker, because he has trouble passing, which is a problem for hookers.

The turning point of the season has been Young giving 2 stupid Penalties against Canberra, then Getting himself sin-binned, before that we were the best team in the Comp, after than we have been smashed for 2.5 weeks

He is a senior member of the team and really need to get the dumb mistakes out of his game.

Doug2234

First Grade
The turning point of the season has been Young giving 2 stupid Penalties against Canberra, then Getting himself sin-binned, before that we were the best team in the Comp, after than we have been smashed for 2.5 weeks

We were not smashed by Brisbane. Compared to Saturday night we Brisbane beat us but didnt smash us....

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Surely Dean Young isn't going to be 2009 scape goat.

He has to be in the side. He trys his *** off every single week. Somebody has to do the dirty work.

He was the only one against Souths who looked like he actually wanted to be out there. The rest of them played like a bunch of sooks when they got behind early.

Doug2234

First Grade
Dovif you have some serious issues with Dean Young dont you - this thread plus your previous posts here, here, and here have done nothing but slam Youngy!!

Co-incidently before the Canberra loss there is no mention of Youngy being dropped?? So if i read correctly you are blaming Dean Young for the past 3 losses and the apparent "slump" the team is in????

Hears a tissue. Go wipe the bullsh*t off your lip please.

Surely Dean Young isn't going to be 2009 scape goat.

He has to be in the side. He trys his *** off every single week. Somebody has to do the dirty work.

He was the only one against Souths who looked like he actually wanted to be out there. The rest of them played like a bunch of sooks when they got behind early.

Get over Dean Young , man just cause we are in a slump dont use him as the scapegoast, he's foundation to our successes earlier on in the year?

You think he's too small... Mate i've met him before the amount of the dense muscle on the bloke is unbelievable, he could belt most other second rowers...

Why dont you say it to his face if you think he's such a weak link?

SPARTAN

I am not a fan of Dean Young. I think he does not fit into the side

He is too small for a 2nd rower and does not hit in defense, when he plays in the backrows we leaks yards.

He is not a hooker, because he has trouble passing, which is a problem for hookers.

He is a senior member of the team and really need to get the dumb mistakes out of his game.

Sorry about that Silent Assasin, i quoted the wrong guy lol

Dragons1990

Juniors
Well Sed Spartan. I agree with you ive also met dean young and if you think he's too small then ur an idiot

dovif

Juniors
Get over Dean Young , man just cause we are in a slump dont use him as the scapegoast, he's foundation to our successes earlier on in the year?

You think he's too small... Mate i've met him before the amount of the dense muscle on the bloke is unbelievable, he could belt most other second rowers...

Why dont you say it to his face if you think he's such a weak link?

SPARTAN

I am judging it by the facts, I saw at least 5 occassion on Saturday, where the attacker carried him more than 3-4 meter after young "hit" him, other teams rans at him for a reason... easy metres, you don't see them pick out Creagh to run at him, that is because he hits them

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Young was the 4th highest tackler in the game. He plays with heart and passion. What else can you ask for.

More people run at Soward than Young with much greater success. I wish they ran at Young more rather than Soward.

big pat

Coach
Big Pat. I dont remember you having 3000 posts!!

Good hustle :D

..... O in other words im more interested in Pat's post count then making Dean Young the scrapegoat of 2009!

its not my fault, the devil makes me do it, have i been here before:crazy::crazy:

MattYg1

Bench
I am judging it by the facts, I saw at least 5 occassion on Saturday, where the attacker carried him more than 3-4 meter after young "hit" him, other teams rans at him for a reason... easy metres, you don't see them pick out Creagh to run at him, that is because he hits them

Are you dense mate?

Your giving us facts that you saw... cheers for the opinion but its clear your flogging a dead horse because besides you and Bring Back Choc nobody cares anymore bud... we all know Youngs importance in the team and more importantly BENNETT knows it...

So would you drop it please...

watatank

Coach

...So you're using an example from a game where everyone struggled in defence?

Ricardo

Juniors
I think Dean Young plays his heart out every game, he tackles his arse off and is always one of the first players chasing through kicks. Bennett is no mug so if he thought Young was not doing his job, he would be bench warming I assure you.

Latest posts