What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean young

dragoncountry

Juniors
does anyone know how long he is signed for?
i have my suspicions he will go around again next year.
would be a big loss, but his knee's must be just hanging in there.
we have a couple of quality hookers in mitch rein & cameron king.
i think he will be unselfish and say thanks to all dragons fans but i cannot continue?

Minh

First Grade
Fien is deadset out of form at the moment, we need him to find form again was great for us last year.

TheRev

Coach
I still dont know what to do with Young, I dont rate him @ hooker, I want someone who is a threat to the defensive line (look at Smith, Friend and co, and we have that hopefully if King can stay fit), but over the next 1-2 years, we will need guys like Young to lead the team, especially when times are tough.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I don't rate him at hooker, but he has been tremendous for us since he's Bren back from injury. No surprise he's been playing in the backrow

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gotta start at lock. Rein gotta start at hooker.

Fiensy is a passenger at the moment, but he;s not alone in struggling for form.

dragoncountry

Juniors
i agree he's not our best option at hooker, we do need rein in there.
young to lock, not to fussed about prior at the moment, he is doing alot of lazy one armed grabs.
we need an explosive dummy half runner who can catch the markers off side, issac luke from souths does this very well as does cam smith.
thats how these teams are getting there momentum.

TheRev

Coach
we need an explosive dummy half runner who can catch the markers off side, issac luke from souths does this very well as does cam smith.
thats how these teams are getting there momentum.

^ This.. I cant say how much of a different team we would be if we could get momentum early in the tackle count, and then Creagh/Cooper/Gaz can destroy opposition defensive lines without having to break a line from a standing start.

- I'm not convinced on Rein yet (nt bagging him, just havent seen enough).. but King just wont be match fit for a while, so maybe we will use him.

- Not sure whats going on with Fein, but he is a New Zealand International and played in last years winning grand final (and scored), so 2 weeks from a Finals Series, I think he will be our man.

- 2012 is another story, might be a good time to properly blood some of the young kids, im actually really looking forward to a fresh start in 2012 (off topic).

Bring back choc

Juniors
King is the answer. I said it 6 weeks ago. I'll say it again. Get him back in there. He's a gun. Rein has been admirable, but king has a few more smarts than Mitch. Fien to bench.
Prior dropped for cuthbo.

gorilla

First Grade
Rein looked pretty good during his time on the filed Friday night.
King may not be match fit and Rein has both good passing game and defence.

gorilla

First Grade
Fein has also been under the gun to play a mix of positions and come on, or starrt, at different stages - so it's been hard to settle.

SteVez

Juniors
If king is not fit, Rien needs to get more game time. He's young, enthusiastic and we need that from dummy at the. Totally agree with Dragoncountry. I think King will be great for us next year

PeterMudgee

Juniors
2011 Will Be His Last.
This Great Saint Will Retire.
The Knee Will Not Stand Up Another Season.
That's The Reason Why We Have Brought
4 X 105Kg Forwards And Have Still
Stayed under The Salary Cap.
Plenty Of Young Hookers Coming Through.

Latest posts