What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Andy...

Monk

Referee
He's accuracy was horrible today. His second pick went nowhere near the target.

mw47se

Juniors
i was way happy with kolb's performance in the game in pre week 1....it is only preseason...but our WR's may have been at fault too in this game...VICK was beyond terrible..1 for 5 your joking...but it was a pick and fumble-a-thon..terrible game

Raider_69

Post Whore
its only pre season but there is a lot to like about kolb's game. Quick and accurate delivery. We'll be more than ok with him over the next decade. As for vick, what we've seen is he's back to close to his best, which is an inaccurate parser but can hurt you with his feet. Tuck it and run, we dont need that type of tunnover

Cupid Stunt

I have no doubt that Kolb will never be more than OK. That is to say he will never be the worst QB in the game but I also doubt he will much beyond middle of the pack. I know Vick isn't the greatest running around at the moment either but for every TD he gives away I would back him to get 2 in return.

I'm happy for Kolb to prove me wrong but I'm more tham a little sure he wont.

Ladmate

Bench
All good QBs have an unique name:

Peyton
Brady
Brees
Eli
Roethlisberger
McNabb
Romo
Favre

All are unique names. All good QBs have unique names. Kolb is a unique name. So Kolb will be a good QB.

hahah leaf is.

speaking of rivers, suss his tackle in this video. sproles fumbles, church racing away down field. stopped by #17

good tackle

Latest posts