What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Jerome

MKEB...

Staff member
In all reality can any one work out what That pie-eating G-cup-wearing Lauaki does to deserve a place in the playing 17? Really what does he offer?
I'm sure someone must know... I sure as hell dont.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
JamesWebster's#1fan said:
Iafeta, NZ Wazza...please have your own thread for negativity, as us LOYAL ones are trying to remain positive.

Replace that word "LOYAL" with "blind" and you might be closer to the truth.

Anyway, it isn't negativity. It's a harsh, muthaf**king fact.

Iafeta

Referee
Iafeta, NZ Wazza...please have your own thread for negativity, as us LOYAL ones are trying to remain positive.

Oh no, did I make you cry onto your blouse because I had an opinion? :roll:

Gee, it wasn't so long I remember a certain poster degrading our hookers and persisting in nominating James Webster as a great replacement. Wonder who that was :oops:

speedy1

Juniors
I guess i expect more from Wiki as he's probably on double what most of them are on. We know he's a great player but i don't think the warriors have got anywhere near the value he displays for the kiwis or used to for the raiders.Heres hoping it happens on Saturday.

My expectation was that we would pound that Storm pack but they more than held their own and probably even got the better of us.

As for Ropo i know its a big step up but bloody hell he was a terrific no 6 in BC and just needs to be persevered with imo

Iafeta

Referee
speedy1 said:
I guess i expect more from Wiki as he's probably on double what most of them are on. We know he's a great player but i don't think the warriors have got anywhere near the value he displays for the kiwis or used to for the raiders.Heres hoping it happens on Saturday.

My expectation was that we would pound that Storm pack but they more than held their own and probably even got the better of us.

As for Ropo i know its a big step up but bloody hell he was a terrific no 6 in BC and just needs to be persevered with imo

Wasn't Ruben Warriors Player of the Year last year? If not, he was friggen close to it. He was absolutely awesome. Regularly carving up 150-180 metres per game, and close to 30 tackles per game too. Price and Wiki were deadset awesome up front with Paleaaesina providing the slice and dice off the bench.

The game on Sunday was in my opinion Rube's worst at the Warriors. I thought though it was close to if not Evarn Tuimavave's best for the Warriors, he did get through a bit of work and seemed to be bending back the line. Have to see, he looked decidedly fit and in good shape.

I'd suggest Ruben will be back with a vengeance, I've got no real concern of what he'll give to us in the future.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
Replace that word "LOYAL" with "blind" and you might be closer to the truth.

Anyway, it isn't negativity. It's a harsh, muthaf**king fact.

No its an opinion, and one you dont need to get obsessed about.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Oh no, did I make you cry onto your blouse because I had an opinion? :roll:

Gee, it wasn't so long I remember a certain poster degrading our hookers and persisting in nominating James Webster as a great replacement. Wonder who that was :oops:

No, in all honesty i couldn't care about your opinion. But times are tough at the club, and the Warriors doesn't need their fans turning on them so harshly.

degrading our hookers? hmm nope, couldnt have been me, all i remember was degrading Latu...who in deed play the majority of his game in batercard cup. This was at the time PJ left us, and Lui hadnt played much if at all any hooker, i may have been persistant but at least it wasn't overboard negativity.

Iafeta

Referee
No, in all honesty i couldn't care about your opinion. But times are tough at the club, and the Warriors doesn't need their fans turning on them so harshly.

degrading our hookers? hmm nope, couldnt have been me, all i remember was degrading Latu...who in deed play the majority of his game in batercard cup. This was at the time PJ left us, and Lui hadnt played much if at all any hooker, i may have been persistant but at least it wasn't overboard negativity.

Well you must have cared about my opinion - because it clearly struck a sore point with you. Now clean the tears off your blouse.

You didn't degrade our hookers, but you did degrade Tevita Latu? I'm sorry, but come again, what position did Tevita play?

Oh that's right, its okay to have an opinion on one player by one poster, but its not to have an opinion on another player by another poster. You weren't overboard negative? Bollocks.

Thanks for the comedy routine, anyway.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Well you must have cared about my opinion - because it clearly struck a sore point with you. Now clean the tears off your blouse.

You didn't degrade our hookers, but you did degrade Tevita Latu? I'm sorry, but come again, what position did Tevita play?

Oh that's right, its okay to have an opinion on one player by one poster, but its not to have an opinion on another player by another poster. You weren't overboard negative? Bollocks.

Thanks for the comedy routine, anyway.

No, i don't care about your opinion, what i care about is the standerd of this forum going down. Give Ropo a chance, 2 games at six last year and none this year and your already bagging this decision.

Now clean the tears off your blouse? im sorry, but does that make you feel like a man? or are you just trying to be funny?

Comparing my posting about Webster and your posts about ropo is like apples and oranges.

I was never overboard with negativety, like i said i was persistant but i wasnt going as far as NZ Wazza has. In deed you havnt been as persistant,i'll grant you that.

Thanks for the comedy routine? im sorry but is this your way of trying to feel superior? or like before, are you just trying to be funny?

Iafeta

Referee
If you're worried about the standard of the forum going down, its quite simple, take yourself, Lockyno1 and wittyfan and go to rleague.com. That way things will improve dramatically.

If you can't cop an opinion different to your own, may I suggest you don't post here. We have to cop your opinions on James Webster at the expense of Warriors players, but its not okay for you to stomach our opinion on Jerome Ropati, but its still okay for others to voice their opinion on Sione Faumuina. Go figure. Its a democratic forum promoting freedom of speech within the confines of the law. Criticising players is not against the law. But don't patronise those people who use that freedom of speech to discuss things they feel will be better for the club on and off field. Much the same as don't patronise people with differing political opinions than yourself at poll time - people have a right to an opinion, rightly, or wrongly.

Cop it sweet.

ozbash

Referee
i thought ropo went pretty well last night, very quick of the mark and his defence was solid.
the kicking game will come, he should have been first choice positional kicker, fein was too slow and panicked imo.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
ozbash said:
i thought ropo went pretty well last night, very quick of the mark and his defence was solid.
the kicking game will come, he should have been first choice positional kicker, fein was too slow and panicked imo.

What part did you think went pretty well, OB??? Him, pretty much running over the sideline or his beautiful kick to the camera men in the corner of the field??? Who has ever heard of 5/8 who doesn't pass??? Absolute bullsh*t distribution.

Don't get me wrong, Fien also had a piss poor game. But Fien actually did some good things too.

ozbash

Referee
Dirty Hoe said:
very average...did he do anything that might have ven slightly helped our cause?

i didnt think he did anything to hurt it.

nzwazz, ropo made a couple of blues, granted. how long has he been played out of position ? give the guy a chance.

sione made more blunders last week and got himself suspended.:roll:

christchurch will tell the story, the tigers are a lot quicker around the play the ball so he,ll prove how good he is keeping up with them.... or not.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I hope Ropati doesn't even make the trip to Churchur. I saw him clutching his ribs. I hope some of them are broken.

Skinner

Coach
Dirty Hoe said:
very average...did he do anything that might have ven slightly helped our cause?

So everybody else went well aye.....on'em. Premiership here they go.......

Latest posts