What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Raiders...

Cryptic

Juniors
Hi Raiders,
I've been following the Raiders since I lived in Canberra in 1986 and started following rugby league. In the past 25 seasons I've supported the jersey and the team through thick and thin...

However can we possibly find ONE f**kING PLAYER who even gives a sh*t about the club? Just ONE! That game was a JOKE! ZERO EFFORT from EVERY PLAYER out there...

The bench players put in a bit of a spark but that was only a BIT... Tell the players if they don't want to play for the club to f**k OFF... The Raiders deserve 100% f**king more than what was given today...

Last edited:

edabomb

First Grade
I'm glad I go into every game with zero expectation now, otherwise I'd be off on a rant to compliment yours.

Basically I agree, but we're only a year and a half into a downward spiral that is a long way from the end.

shear_joy9

Coach
your a clown mate.

the players put in a hell of an effort and your a f-ing fool to suggest otherwise.

edabomb

First Grade
your a clown mate.

the players put in a hell of an effort and your a f-ing fool to suggest otherwise.

Yea I should say I don't agree with that, just the general frustration of cryptic. Players put in but they seem to have no structure, and the only half in the team is a lock.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
2 days to sign a halfback for the rest of the season. Surely it has to be done. Just give us some options.. please!

shear_joy9

Coach
Yea I should say I don't agree with that, just the general frustration of cryptic. Players put in but they seem to have no structure, and the only half in the team is a lock.

can't blame the players for that though.

furner picks the team
furner signs the players
furner makes the game plan

Cryptic

Juniors
So your telling me you were happy with our effort? The first 20 minutes you were watching a Raider's team putting in a good effort? I almost turned the TV off then... wish I f**king had...

Yes a few forwards were trying but they do that every week so it's not like they were putting in an extra effort, although I still think it wouldn't have helped, and even then it was patchy at best... I've seen under 12's with better attacking structure...

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
We are a fkn joke of team, nothing is going to change till we sign a halfback.

We are playing like Penrith did 18 months or two years ago, using useless wanker at 7, they did it, using Maurice Blair and Luke Lewis, they had nothing in attack, we are the same now, wow they signed a genuine halfback and things have changed, what a surprise.

If our management sat threw that crap and still think what we have, can take us to the promised land, they need to get fkn sacked.

That was as pathetic as it gets, ive just about had enough.

edabomb

First Grade
can't blame the players for that though.

furner picks the team
furner signs the players
furner makes the game plan

Yea I agree on the sack the Coach movement. But it's a boat going nowhere fast, he has the job on lockdown.

Cryptic

Juniors
Dear Cryptic,

Please top yourself.

Thanks,

Uncle Don

Good adding to the convo! Go f**k yourself, your the only person who will...

Again the coach doesn't tell them to play like sh*t...

They showed maybe 2 minutes of something good... I saw Mogg pass the ball to Campese once or twice and it actually looked menacing... Then we went back to left and right halves... "yay"....

sydraider

First Grade
Any other team would have least put on two or three tries with all that ball in opposition half.

Seriously, what are they doing at training? This team does some great lead up work but as soon as the 5th tackle is called they just go limp. Im over getting upset about it anymore, I just shake my head and move on.

Sorry Bileduct, no typo's today.

legend

Coach
It's Dumb and Dumber starring David Furner and Terry Campese. Dane Tilse is co-starring as well.

screeder

Juniors
Raiders are going down hill. At least they used to have some attack. I'd get rid of Furner and get Ricky Stewart in there.

Spot On

Coach
Some positives - Fenson and Thompson were very good. Campese is still laughing all the way to the bank. What's this bloke on?? I can't believe there are NSW supporters still believing he should be the state 5/8?????

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I think the backs all did pretty well tonight. Vidot did work, as did Croker. No doubt Thompson and Fensom were standouts though, with fensom starting to make metres i didnt think he'd be able too. Dugan had an off night, and the halves should be shot out of a cannon. Seriously, if this club does not try and sign a halfback option for the remainder of this year they are kidding themselves. Give Scotty Porter or Liam Foran a call, see if they want a game in first grade. Alternatively, give Jason Smith or Andrew Dunemann a call and see if they are prepared to lace on the boots again... it cant get any worse in this facet of the game.

I think the backs all did pretty well tonight. Vidot did work, as did Croker. No doubt Thompson and Fensom were standouts though, with fensom starting to make metres i didnt think he'd be able too. Dugan had an off night, and the halves should be shot out of a cannon. Seriously, if this club does not try and sign a halfback option for the remainder of this year they are kidding themselves. Give Scotty Porter or Liam Foran a call, see if they want a game in first grade. Alternatively, give Jason Smith or Andrew Dunemann a call and see if they are prepared to lace on the boots again... it cant get any worse in this facet of the game.

i know we have sunk low but surely not that far :lol:

Latest posts