What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Richie Fa'aoso:

Spot On

Coach
Yeah, I've taped the game but heard the ABC boys crowing about him this arvo. Bennett will improve his game out of sight. He'll deliver that sort of stuff every week. WOW!

Pedge1971

First Grade
Was brilliant when he sat Pearce on his @rse! He keeps showing up week after week and doing the hard stuff. Worth his weight in gold particularly with all the other forwards that need to be carries week after week.

Apey

Staff member
His handing has improved so much, which was his biggest weakness at one stage.

He is the Uate of our front row.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Richie was a bloody beast today and has really made the starting position his own, in the last month. I'm gonna come out and say he will play all 3 games for QLD next year.

chinorocks

Juniors
Richie was a bloody beast today and has really made the starting position his own, in the last month. I'm gonna come out and say he will play all 3 games for QLD next year.

Scott...Civoniceva...Shillington...Taylor...Myles...Parker...Thaiday...Lilyman.

Faas is a quality player but he's got as much chance as me of making the QLD team next year,

jonno_knights

Juniors
Myles, Parker, Thaiday, Taylor are more backrowers then props in QLD eyes.

Petero is a possibility to hang them up.

Hannant/Scott are locks. Shillington is most likely to get a spot. Just depends on whether they go down a hybrid prop for the 4th position.

If a few injuries strike, he wouldnt be too far out of the picture, just like he was in 2009

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Potentially, Richie can be anything. I hate to throw the Wayne card around, but you would imagine he'd be an even fitter and stronger player next year. I'm looking forward to seeing how he develops.

If Fa'aoso can have these sort of performances next year, and consistently - He will find himself a bench spot in that QLD side.

aqua_duck

Coach
People throw the Bennett factor around but we should give some credit to the current coaching staff and in particular Brian Smith, they all helped turn Richie from journeyman reserve grader to rep quality prop

MC DUI

Juniors
He delivers quallity games when he doesn't focus so much on offloading the ball. He goes through phases where all he wants to do is hit it up then spin to chuck it out the back no matter whether anybody is even ready for it.

Today though was pure quality, he hit it up hard as ever and was committed to the run each time, if he bounced off and had the opportunity to offload he did it when it was worth while.

Great game!

Yosh

Coach
Myles, Parker, Thaiday, Taylor are more backrowers then props in QLD eyes.

Petero is a possibility to hang them up.

Hannant/Scott are locks. Shillington is most likely to get a spot. Just depends on whether they go down a hybrid prop for the 4th position.

If a few injuries strike, he wouldnt be too far out of the picture, just like he was in 2009

Pardon me?

Always been a fan. Keep up the good work mate.

Who needs SBW when you have Faas? His flick to Lulia was quality. Maybe our CEO has been giving some private lessons to some of our players... Faas's flick was a perfect Gidley flick pass to Tahu!

Last edited:
Can't believe he isn't contracted yet, Tui and Richie should be locked up and then we'll have a gun front row for the next 2-3 years IMO.

Think Tui's got another year to run, but by extending it now we could probably get a big discount.

Richie is an absolute must IMO.

Latest posts