What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jason Smith didn't manage that game well. He kept throwing high risk passes and trying to attack at all costs, when we really should have been shutting the game down. He put so much pressure on us that something had to give.

Absolutely.

He should have known better, too.

84 Baby

Referee
Jason Smith didn't manage that game well. He kept throwing high risk passes and trying to attack at all costs, when we really should have been shutting the game down. He put so much pressure on us that something had to give.
Then he did it again in 99. Just needed to catch and pass and Kelly goes over to give us 12 point lead. That said how they gave the Moule was robbery and if the game were played today, Kearney and Lazarus both get binned at least

Soto

Bench
So I hear about 4 members of our coaching staff have already found new homes for next year…
Really cleaning the pipes...love it.
No-one I repeat no-one from the coaching ranks of the 1st grade team and training (Elkin and co) should be here next yr.
These are the people who have presided over the debacle that exists today.
Defense or lack thereof, fitness or lack thereof and tactics or lack thereof...
I've never been more excited about a pre-season than this one coming up in 3.5 months...
The new dawn starts with Ryles and looks like he wouldve told them give me full autonomy or I'm not interested...I'm loving this...
This is exactly what has been needed for a while. Unfortunately we'll overdue but we are now on the way

King-Gutho94

Coach
Then he did it again in 99. Just needed to catch and pass and Kelly goes over to give us 12 point lead. That said how they gave the Moule was robbery and if the game were played today, Kearney and Lazarus both get binned at least
They had a replay of that game on Fox League a few years ago.

The biggest insult was Rabs calling us the Collingwood of Rugby League as we ran out onto the field.

Latest posts