What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Wests Tigers

ozbash said:
don't sign Chris Walker.

i thought he was in your harem ea . :)

Nah, I have enough bitches in there already.

You, nzwarrior etc.....

The sad thing is, you could probably sign him and improve your team. ;-)

yappy

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Please, for the love of God and all that is sacred, don't sign Chris Walker.

Yours Sincerely

E.A.

Amen. And here endeth the surmon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Wests Tigers,
I know you guys have a good sense of humour, hell you bought Matt Jobson and Mark Meredith last year. I can forgive you for that. But buying Chris Walker isn't the same sort of funny joke, its more a depressing, 'lets stab ourselves in the eyes" kind of joke.
Let him retire, he doesn't deserve our money.
Love, Santa

gregstar

Referee
P.S. If you do buy Walker, please promise to keep him & maybe purchase his buddy Ryan Cross. Oh yes & please send your coach to the dragons.

Thankyou.

Slappy

Juniors
Well guys it looks like our prayers have been answered!
Hope this doesn't come back to bite me!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/NRL-Tigers-keen-to-tie-up-halves/2005/07/19/1121538966540.html

"The Tigers have shut the door on signing Chris Walker, cancelling a scheduled meeting this week between the Sydney Roosters winger and coach Tim Sheens.

"We've got some other options that we need to look at and we're not going to speak to Chris Walker at the moment," McDonnell said."

T

Juniors
we are in the race for benji's and collis' aussie school boys mate sam perret!! We are after him but who knows if we'll get him?

j_tig

Juniors
Slappy said:
Well guys it looks like our prayers have been answered!
Hope this doesn't come back to bite me!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/NRL-Tigers-keen-to-tie-up-halves/2005/07/19/1121538966540.html

"The Tigers have shut the door on signing Chris Walker, cancelling a scheduled meeting this week between the Sydney Roosters winger and coach Tim Sheens.

"We've got some other options that we need to look at and we're not going to speak to Chris Walker at the moment," McDonnell said."
*dances around room*
thank god for that!!!

simon says

First Grade
T said:
we are in the race for benji's and collis' aussie school boys mate sam perret!! We are after him but who knows if we'll get him?

Sam Perret...I know that name,cant quite put my finger on who he is???

Anyone???

Latest posts