What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Delayed Telecast Spoilers) Rd.5 vs Brisbane Broncos 3,2,1

oldmancraigy

Coach
3. Hayne (looked lethal)
2. Sandow (looked lethal, had a few lapses, but I'd say that is his best 2 games in a row for us)
1. Ma'u (wow. Is this guy made of granite?)

andy777

Juniors
3- Sandow

2 - Hayne

1 - Peats tackles everything that moves

Kenny Edwards, Ma'u, played very well, how good is it having back rowers who can break the line and hit hard in defense, we have missed that for years

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
3. Hayne (looked lethal)
2. Sandow (looked lethal, had a few lapses, but I'd say that is his best 2 games in a row for us)
1. Ma'u (wow. Is this guy made of granite?)

The one guy out of the three that actually does look lethal and you're talking about igneous rocks.

eels1986

Juniors
Sandow - massive game in attack and defence (goal kicking helps too)
Hayne - he looks ready to rip a game open - he looks very dangerous running the ball
Joe Paulo - had the broncos in two minds whether he would pass short to a stormin forward or play out the back to Sandow or Norman. He defence was impressive.
HM - Ma'u, Mannah and Peats.

3 Hayne
2 Sandow
1 Mannah

Peats was very good as well and so was Ma'u and edwards, infact this has been the hardest week so far to give 3,2 and 1's. It was a real team effort.

Haynzy

First Grade
3. Peats
2. Mannah
1. Hayne

I found it hard to split Hayne and Sandow, both had commanding minutes and quiet minutes.
Chrissy made a few more errors and just misses out.

lingard

Coach
A game where it seems a shame to pick only the best three, but for mine:

3. Peats
2. Hayne
1. Norman

Sandow was much better than last year, but still doesn't convince me as our long-term half-back. Let's see.