What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deletion explanation

Moffo

Referee
Rlgamers thread on his website has been deleted for obvious reasons. Loads of abuse and not much good to come out of it

If anyone wishes to question it, please ask away

Rlgamer - It'd be good if you kept your word and left the site now.

Cheers,
Moffo

rlgamer.cjb.net

Juniors
wats there to question

i made a site exploited gol just to get good marks

especially gol how he says his site has all the good stuff than you go and you nearly cry because he just did wat i did copied it and something i didnt direct linked so he could wast others bandwidth.

umosay

Juniors
[sarcasm] RLgamer your site is so professional, you spelt november "novemember" and black writing on a dark blue background... lol[/sarcasm]

Goleel

Juniors
Look dickhead, the difference between your site and mine:

My site almost everything that is on there is my own words, my own work. The only things that aren't are interviews I've linked to, or articles from magazines I've typed up. Not one thing is copied and pasted from somewhere else.

You're site, you didn't even bother to fix the html and formatting of the text before pasting it into your site. What have I linked to on other sites? I've told people where to go to find movies, I've linked to where other people can find screenshots. It's a weak argument and it makes you look even stupider than you already are, which is an impressive achievement.

It'd be great if you'd f**k off, it really would.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
yer go home no1 likes u here any1 tryhard.......im sick of reading posts made by u sayin how great your damn site is when u stole all the stuff from other ppls web page neway...............

ripper

its an old fashion vigalante posse...

by the way Gol, could I use those links to all those magazines, press releases e.c.t

TripleM

Juniors
Hmm what was this thread about? Oh yes, a deleted post because of abuse. No need to start it all again in this thread :)

Matta

Juniors
Really that site should be taken off...

How many times have I seen:
"I'll go talk to (insert company here) and they'll take the site off".

There are some pretty lazy people on this site.

The only reason I'm not going to act on this is because I know the site is bad and I'm not going to access his site anyway... and I know if people don't he would know he's a failure, which he already knows he is and is too scared to admit it... and he has to create another/more users to make himself look good.

Tsk tsk.

And gols site is the best on the block... No shit and gets to the point. Lockley's is good as well. But I definately won't be going to (insert censored here).

Latest posts