1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Delicious Apples

Discussion in 'Go ahead!...ask us anything!' started by Generalzod, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Generalzod

Generalzod Referee

Is there a shortage of delicious apples, I mean every time I go into Coles or Woolies or the fruit market, pink lady , gala apples are all displayed, but there are no delicious apple's...Have they stopped growing there my favourite apple.

2. The_Frog

The_Frog Juniors

Maybe they don't sell well. I find them chalky and not at all nice.

3. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

The bushfires at the start of the year ripped though the entire range of red delicious orchards in Australia.

4. Twizzle

Twizzle Administrator Staff Member

Bilpin grew he best apples that I've ever had and the bush fires ripped through Bilpin and a few other apple growing farms in the Blue Mountains

5. horrie hastings

horrie hastings Bench

I stayed at the Hydro Majestic up in the mountains last week and decided to drive back via the Bells Line Of Road back to Sydney, some of the areas burnt out still looked apocalyptic, especially some sections between Mount Victoria and the Bells Road but even more along the Bells Line Of Road heading back east, Tutti Frutti, one of the big apple growing places at Bilpin was still burnt out, the signs said they were rebuilding.