What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

demo problem

zaibatsu

Juniors
heya does anyone know why the demo wont install lately? ive tried it on 3 different computers and when it comes to sending the registration information it just locks up and freezes.
its not the installer exe file cause ive used it to install the game before, i had to format my computer hence i lost it but now when i try to install it again i just get this lock up problem, anyone got any ideas?

devonuto

Juniors
Maybe the computer is smarter than you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist... UP THE PANTHERS

Goleel

Juniors
If you are running WinXP there could be troubles, the demo doesn't like XP much, otherwise, maybe HES have shut down the demo registration thing? That'd suck if they have, but I spose with the game out in a month theres no real need to get the demo anymore, and those that do want it have to look pretty hard to find it, since its not linked from any HES site anymore.

Latest posts