What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demo

HBG

Juniors
There was a demo released last year, which was a taste of what was the come.
The fact that Rugby League is not as popular world wide may indicate why they have not as yet released an up to date demo.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Yes there is a very limited demo you can grab at www.trubluentertainment.com I believe.

The demo however, is the result of about 3-4 months work, it is nothing like the final version will be and only provides you with a limited number of moves, teams and other options.

Suffice to say, the current version kicks arse seriously. :)

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
The demo released last year was pretty crap hopefully it's changed alot since then.
:x aargh. I give up. How many times are people gonna say ridiculous stuff like this?

phantom ^_^

Juniors
TripleM said:
pepstar87 said:
The demo released last year was pretty crap hopefully it's changed alot since then.
:x aargh. I give up. How many times are people gonna say ridiculous stuff like this?

That's the downside of releasing an early demo - people think it is indicative of the final version :(

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah.. I've seen so many people saying they hope its not like the demo, if they read any single post in this or any other forum it would be obvious that its nothing like it. Oh well.

Latest posts