What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dennis Fitzgerald

True EEL

Bench
Brimmer said:
He would be the spark we are looking for!!!! Mind you, he will have a tough time cracking 1st Grade with boogas nipping at his heels....

Jamie Lyon having trouble cracking Canberra's backline.....rrriiiiiiiiiggggghhhhttttttt????

sorry just in hear having a look at what you guys are saying about the whole Jamie Lyon thing and couldn't resist having a dig at that ludicrus statement......Jamie would be a walk up start in the centres for any team in the NRL, let alone have trouble getting past Jason "dropsey" Bulgarelli??

True EEL

Bench
s y d n e y - r a i d e r said:
man, itd be awesome if we wrap up nathan hindmarsh next yr.

although we wouldnt hear the end of it from parra fans.

but fuc k em

you can always dream i suppose :shock:

Raider Azz

Bench
True EEL said:
Brimmer said:
He would be the spark we are looking for!!!! Mind you, he will have a tough time cracking 1st Grade with boogas nipping at his heels....

Jamie Lyon having trouble cracking Canberra's backline.....rrriiiiiiiiiggggghhhhttttttt????

sorry just in hear having a look at what you guys are saying about the whole Jamie Lyon thing and couldn't resist having a dig at that ludicrus statement......Jamie would be a walk up start in the centres for any team in the NRL, let alone have trouble getting past Jason "dropsey" Bulgarelli??
Not too good at detecting sarcasm I see :lol: ;-)

True EEL said:
Brimmer said:

Dictionary.com :arrow: Sarcasm

Edit: Or just what Azz said.......

True EEL

Bench
well you guys do support Canberra after all,

so no i wasn't real sure, based on that decision alone, i mean are you just being sarcastic or ironic supporting them or what????? ;-)