What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deny this

Frenzy.

Immortal
Never defended it you absolute twit.
You sure as hell jumped on it though...to be expected from such vermin filth.

He’s not the child phuquer you know?

Probably need to direct your vermin filth barbs in the right direction.

Perhaps to those who have been in the Red V

Surely

Post Whore
f**k me, at Roberto’s?

Wasn’t me but it was a semi regular late night piss and pizza joint for me

Yeah unlicensed and beer $2 a can, cops used to warn us when liquor licencing was going to turn up though :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was one in Caringbah near the pub , one at Rockdale, and the guy who owned them opened a restaurant at Brighton called the cockpit

Be the Rockdale one I am familiar with then. Im visualises how far up RP Rd it was and defo Rockdale.

Was a bit of a dive really LOL

Surely

Post Whore
Be the Rockdale one I am familiar with then. Im visualises how far up RP Rd it was and defo Rockdale.

Was a bit of a dive really LOL

Oh yeah

And the owner Alan apparently committed suicide in the cockpit by cutting his own throat.

lolesi

First Grade
Nope. Not since the Royal Commission into Child Abuse. Half these dirty rockies have been under surveillance for many, many years. You may be surpised as to just how many sex pests have entered custody in NSW alone in the last 5 years.

Protection units in prisons are at breaking point and the influx of kiddie fiddlers is half the reason why gaol capacities are stretched.

Might all go in my book.

Haha nah juust kidding. Would like to write one though.

My post wasn't a throw out line of an assumption. I know what I said is true and accurate because I'm involved in it on a daily basis.

I'm not surprised at all about the amount of sex offenders currently serving custodial sentances, but I am confident in saying majority of them aren't historical, especially given the increase in online grooming.

coolumsharkie

Referee
And the real story of Billy smith

As a young lad of 15 who worked at Robertos I saw some shit that would send the nrl into meltdown now

Hahah that place brings back memories.

I got shitfaced (drunk) for the first time and ended up wandering around in that place for a bit. I'm sure I was the entertainment for a little while before getting thrown out. Later on in life we used to go in there stoned and sit in a booth to recuperate before hitting the pub, Caringbah Inn.

Can't remember it closing down, I was in Engadine by then probably.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
My post wasn't a throw out line of an assumption. I know what I said is true and accurate because I'm involved in it on a daily basis.

I'm not surprised at all about the amount of sex offenders currently serving custodial sentances, but I am confident in saying majority of them aren't historical, especially given the increase in online grooming.

There are significant historical cases all right. Old “men”.

What we see at least is that the online groomers are your new age younger pedos.

Then there’s ya Hey Dad types who aren’t in the filthy old clergy category but are historical no less.

You may see different, I wouldnt be surprised. It is the biggest blight on humanity bar none and it is freaking EVERYWHERE.

The fallout is huge too, half the the rest of the prison population, men and especially the chics are there due to having their lives totally phuqued up from CSA. Turns them into drug phuqued, blithering, personality disordered, hopeless people.

Anyway, death to them all. The government should ban protective custody and just let the charnts try and survive.

Rant over. phukc I hate pedophiles.

60D55159-026B-4F3B-A4E5-063D18C4633C.jpeg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hahah that place brings back memories.

I got shitfaced (drunk) for the first time and ended up wandering around in that place for a bit. I'm sure I was the entertainment for a little while before getting thrown out. Later on in life we used to go in there stoned and sit in a booth to recuperate before hitting the pub, Caringbah Inn.

Can't remember it closing down, I was in Engadine by then probably.

Weird memory I have, maybe I have the wrong place but Surely will know.

The pizzas were shit hot to me. Loved ‘em. The weird memory is that they used to use full slices of ham in any pizza you got with ham. Layers of it.

Surely

Post Whore
Weird memory I have, maybe I have the wrong place but Surely will know.

The pizzas were shit hot to me. Loved ‘em. The weird memory is that they used to use full slices of ham in any pizza you got with ham. Layers of it.

I think cools was talking about the one near Caringbah inn

The one on captain Cook drive was the one that used to get the animals in after the pubs and clubs shut.

And the pizzas were awesome, you are right about the ham, and the pepperoni was hot as f**k.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think cools was talking about the one near Caringbah inn

The one on captain Cook drive was the one that used to get the animals in after the pubs and clubs shut.

And the pizzas were awesome, you are right about the ham, and the pepperoni was hot as f**k.

Midnight Pizza was the one near the Inn I recall. Next door or very near to Floras ( geez Ken and Myrtle used to put up with some drunk charnts) LOL

I stumbled into Midnight Pizza one night and ordered a triple mushroom pizza. I asked for delivery, they said yeah etc, took my address etc.

Then I just waited till I saw it was ready and sang out Oi, is that my delivery? They said yeah but why are you here?

So I told em I needed a lift home, that’s why I ordered delivery. Dddeeerrrrrr

They took me home

[QUOTE="Frenzy., post: 12586836, member: 9490"]It is the biggest blight on humanity bar none and it is freaking EVERYWHERE.

The fallout is huge too, half the the rest of the prison population, men and especially the chics are there due to having their lives totally phuqued up from CSA. Turns them into drug phuqued, blithering, personality disordered, hopeless people.[/QUOTE]

This cant be stressed enough IMHO .Theres also those who dont become "drug fu**ed" but destroy relationships, family, friends etc. often without their victims even knowing why.. It is why those who cover up these crimes need to be held to account also..