What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Depth

Fathead

Bench
Gronk said:
I fear that Reddy will be come 2007's Ash Graham. His "versatility" at FB, W & C will have him selected over other kids who might deserve a go at the top.

Ash is killing them in Townsville...

lucablight

First Grade
DanceMaster2000 said:
Ash was a scapegoat.

To be fair I think he was a below average player with the Eels. I think the criticism was justified but he is playing alot better at the Cowboys.

Fathead

Bench
I dunno about a scapegoat but he has certainly blossomed in Townsville andwouldnt it be funny if he come close to rep honours if he keeps going........ gotta remember he is only 21

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
lucablight said:
To be fair I think he was a below average player with the Eels. I think the criticism was justified but he is playing alot better at the Cowboys.

Hmmm, I thought he was ok and on the road to improvement. Sure he would've found it hard to make firsts with Benny & Tahu but i think the guy copped alot of slack which wasn't deserved.

Good to see him go well, i knew he would come good.

bartman

Immortal
Don't forget we've had a change of coach since Ash was struggling post-injury with the Eels... the change to NQ could have done the trick for him, but it also might have been the change of ways as well.

We're doing OK for depth, and as EE said if all five grades had wins with a few top players out, that's a good result for the club, and our confidence.