1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Designated Survivor

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by Fufu Andronez, May 16, 2017.

1. Fufu Andronez

Fufu Andronez First Grade

Anyone else watching this on Netflix?

Just started it last week and have to admit it's pretty good imo. Don't know much if anything about the way American politics is run so don't know exactly how much of it could actually happen in reality but it seems very well made.

Really like the addition of Kal Penn, underrated actor imo

Iafeta likes this.
  2. Last Week

Last Week Bench

I've been watching it since it started. I love it. My favourite show since it started.

There's a couple of boring episodes throughout that bored me, but it's generally quite entertaining.

Iafeta and Fufu Andronez like this.
  3. 18to87

18to87 First Grade

Same. Good show. A good mix of corny stuff and drama.

4. Lemon Squash

Lemon Squash First Grade

Just finished it, really enjoyed it.

Eps sort of 3-12 are a little slow but enough to keep you interested, from then in though it's gripping tv, I binged 9 eps in 2 nights.

The only other political thriller I really watch is Homeland which is brilliant, I wouldn't put DS in the same league as it is a little Hollywood cheesy in comparison but still highly enjoyable.

Iafeta likes this.
  5. Iafeta

Iafeta Referee

So inconceivable yet surprisingly can happen. Really does show how a lack of political appetite can really allow you to be hamstrung into bad situations. Great show, Keifer as always right on the money.

18to87 likes this.