What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DESPERATE request to ticket holders

suge and anyone else chasing tickets go to nrl.com and join mynrl if you arent a member already then hit the net monday night at 9pm sharp theres only 1000 of these tix so they will go quick

"MyNRL members will have an exclusive buying period from 9pm Monday, September 28, until 7am Tuesday, September 29. A total of 1000 tickets will be available during this period with all members allowed a maximum of two (2) tickets."

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345637

bartman

Immortal
Season ticket holders should now have received their emails from NRL Digital (marketing@rlcrm.com.au) re Grand Final Ticket sales.

The email (minus the codes and links) reads:

2009 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP GRAND FINAL
Your chance to secure tickets to the 2009 Telstra Premiership Grand Final goes on sale on Monday, September 28 from 9am.

NRL Ticketed Club Members from both the Eels and Storm get their first chance to secure their seats out of the remaining 14,000 tickets before the general public in their Exclusive Pre-Sale Window.

Due to the expected high demand for these remaining tickets, Ticketed Club Members will only be able to purchase a maximum of two tickets per Ticketed Club Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

TICKET INFORMATION:
WHEN THEY GO ON SALE:
The final allocation of tickets for the 2009 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will go on sale to Ticketed Eels and Storm Club Members tomorrow, Monday, September 28, at 9am and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 29.

SUPPORTER BAYS:
Melbourne Storm Supporter Area:
Section 101 – 104
Section 140 – 146

Parramatta Eels Supporter Area:
Section 112 – 121
Section 317 – 321

TICKET LIMITS:
Eels and Storm Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase two (2) tickets per Ticketed Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

Please note, members who buy tickets over the internet will only be able to purchase two (2) tickets per transaction.

If you are purchasing over the phone or at a Ticketek outlet, you will need to have your Club Ticketed Membership information handy.
The remaining tickets for STHs (and those for the general public on Tuesday if any are left) appear to be a mix of Category 3 and Category 4 tickets to the north end of the ground, for the Eels-coded bays. I'm assuming that means an adult price of $90 for the orange bays (115-116, 122-123, 317-321), or $55 for the purple bays (117-121).

sfx44127.gif

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Yep Scotty, mine came in at 3:52pm... maybe they send them through progressively, in batches at a time?

So long as they all come through so that people can get ready for 9am tomorrow morning it's all good. :D

The code is the same as previous weeks STH emails, and the link to where to buy tickets just takes you to ticketeks' grand final event page.

If you aren't receiving these emails, then maybe the club doesn't have your email matched to your STH details or something has gone wrong in transferring the address to the marketing company that does these emails on behalf of the NRL. Apparently the STH code will match the code printed on the envelope about Season Ticket Renewals (which some people received in the mail on Friday).

Glenn

First Grade
Scotty, have you checked your junk e-mails??
If no luck, try EEL-(Your season ticket number) tomorrow or take your membership card to any ticketek agency

scottyeel

Bench
If no luck, try EEL-(Your season ticket number) tomorrow or take your membership card to any ticketek agency
Yeah I checked the junk and it's not there anywhere.
It doesn't really matter as I bought tickets in the 1st member pre-sale (when i did get sent a code).
I was just going to give it to someone on here who needs it to buy some tomorrow.

johnkolc

Juniors

Good advice Glenn, thanks for that. I'll give that a bash tomorrow as I don't generally get e-mails from the club myself. Can I ask if that is what your code is?

adamkungl

Immortal
Do Eels offer any membership alternatives to STH?
Eg. Roosters offer a membership that gives you all the same advantages as a ST, just without the ticket. It comes with 2 GA tickets to be used at any game. They also offer a 6-game membership, as do Tigpies.

bartman

Immortal
Do Eels offer any membership alternatives to STH?
Eg. Roosters offer a membership that gives you all the same advantages as a ST, just without the ticket. It comes with 2 GA tickets to be used at any game. They also offer a 6-game membership, as do Tigpies.
They're changing things for next year AK. Up until now our take on "membership" has been absent/confusing, and pretty much STH only.

Read all about next year's Eels offerings here: http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership2010-introduction Sounds similar to what you guys offer.

bartman

Immortal
Good advice Glenn, thanks for that. I'll give that a bash tomorrow as I don't generally get e-mails from the club myself. Can I ask if that is what your code is?
My code from the email bears no resemblance to any numbers on my season ticket...

everyone hunting for tickets maybe you should be hitting up the storm forum as well you might find someone who knows season ticket holders not coming up for the game, just a thought

bartman

Immortal
Exactly AK... we've been crying out for such an option for our non-Sydney fans for a few years now.

SCoops

Juniors
I don't mean to be a spoilsport but as a STH I really think people should become STH IF they want to glean all the advantages of being one . If you really want to support the Eels , do it ALL YEAR , not just when we come good. Not branding anyone as a bandwagoner , and I understand there are reason pple don't wish to be STH < but FMD , , surely I can enjoy the advantages of having committed to the Eels all year!!!????
Sorry for the rant

One thing you seem to forget here is that some people might not be able to afford to become season ticket holders.

My wife lost her job mid way through last year.
She was unemployed until June this year. Living on a single wage with 3 grommets some luxuries has to be forfeited like our ST, PDLC membership, my golf membership.

We are now a lot better off now and will be STH next year, however some who are not able to afford to become STH would like some help to go to the biggest game ever for the team they support.

Me? I'm fine, I have my MyNRL membership to fall back on which I have found out only 10 minutes ago that they are holding 1000 tickets for MyNRL members.

Those that are asking for codes are just worried that come 9am Tuesday there will be NO tickets left ( yes I was one of these). If there was a guarantee that there would be tickets held over for the Public then I can assure you that this would not be happening.

/end rant.

Coops

As a fallback ........ if anyone wants a single seat in bay behind the posts at cost price then PM me. Can pick up out Mt Druitt/Blacktown area.

mondoro

Juniors
Would it be possible for a season ticket holder who has already purchased their tickets to pm their code to me so I can purchase 3 x tickets.

I live in cessnock & work on weekends in the hospitality industry so being a season ticket holder is not an option for me. We went to 4 x matches this year at Parramatta Stadium & would love to go to the GF as I have been a Parra supporter since 1974. I am worried if I wait until tommorrow it will be too late.

Also does anyone know if you go to an actual ticketek outlet do you have to show anything or can you just give them the season ticket holder code?

Suge

Juniors
I managed to get a code and scored tickets, woohoo! However, the EEL part of the code DID NOT assign the tix to the EELS bays unfortunately.

Either way, Im happy. Thanks to those of you who helped out.

Champions.

Now, how am I going to focus on work this week!

Fitz

Juniors
Would it be possible for a season ticket holder who has already purchased their tickets to pm their code to me so I can purchase 3 x tickets.

I live in cessnock & work on weekends in the hospitality industry so being a season ticket holder is not an option for me. We went to 4 x matches this year at Parramatta Stadium & would love to go to the GF as I have been a Parra supporter since 1974. I am worried if I wait until tommorrow it will be too late.

Also does anyone know if you go to an actual ticketek outlet do you have to show anything or can you just give them the season ticket holder code?

Wait till tomorrow so you can buy more than 2 tix

Latest posts