What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate times, desperate measures (Mogg)

dazeely

First Grade
Canberra's Adam Mogg is a surprise draftee into the Queensland side to replace injured winger Greg Inglis in State of Origin two.

The 28-year-old Sunshine Coast product will join the Maroons squad in camp in Brisbane tomorrow. Queensland has decided against flying Inglis to Brisbane for further assessment as he has a stress fracture of the back which could keep him out for several weeks.

Penrith's Rhys Wesser had been considered a more likely replacement for Inglis than Mogg. Mogg and Brisbane fullback Karmichael Hunt will be both be making their Origin debuts at Suncorp Stadium next Wednesday.

Scraping the barrell now.

dazeely

First Grade
Belly I think we should go into hibernation early mate. Next Wednesday could get ugly.

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from our fellow forumite enemies.

dazeely said:
Belly I think we should go into hibernation early mate. Next Wednesday could get ugly.

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from our fellow forumite enemies.

Mate...I've just started doing a few shuttle runs and star jumps in case Flannery does a f**kn hammy.

Deadset...surely this is not the best we can produce ffs.

Suity..I think we have thrown stuff out of the way to see what was at the bottom...got up when it became too hard and pulled something out before we fell in.

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Suity..I think we have thrown stuff out of the way to see what was at the bottom...got up when it became too hard and pulled something out before we fell in.

I don't understand.
Surely you lot have something better than that!!!

He'll probably come out and have a f***ing blinder!! :lol:

Suity

dazeely

First Grade
I've got some sticky tape that we could use to hold a few of them together. Have you got a wheelchair Carroll could borrow to get him to the game?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I dont think any any of you guys have seen a few Canberra games this year, but Mogg goes alright. He has improved out of sight since being with the eels. His defence is great and he has sharpened up his attack a heck of a lot.

He'll go alright

Hindyscrack

Bench
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feel for Bowen, Wesser and the other 15 potential players who have been screwed over

Latest posts