What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Well if stop the play there (😃) and you read your link he didnt say that at all. But hey, nothing like a good, its for horses bullshit story.

Trump says that the vaccines given to kids are really for horses or some shit.

If you freeze the play there, you’re playing 5/8 for the Semantics.

“When you feed a baby a vaccination that is like 38 different vaccines and it looks like its meant for a horse, not a 10 pound or 20 pound baby ... Then you see the baby starting to change radically, I've seen it too many times. Then you hear that it doesn't have an impact, right? You and I talked about that a long time ago."

ImTheMan

Juniors
From the guy who had just posted ...............

..................man you just couldn't make this shit up, yet here we are.

Give yourself an uppercut.
Albo spent a year on a culture war, rallying corporations and left wing media to drum up support for a culture war. The voice failed, and now as you can see above in the polls the voters have turned because they care about real world issues that effect them not a culture war. But you still see something in him and his obviously most focused on attempted achievement in a "culture war". It's nice to know you didn't support the culture war and were against The Voice I assume because you won't say otherwise. So, what have you liked about the last few years?

Enjoy Trump and Dutton by Christmas. Source: National polling links above
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk is going to start talking about Ivermectin for horses again, probably watched 20 different hilarious comedian takes on it during his Covidphobia hysteria

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

strider

Post Whore
If you freeze the play there, you’re playing 5/8 for the Semantics.

“When you feed a baby a vaccination that is like 38 different vaccines and it looks like its meant for a horse, not a 10 pound or 20 pound baby ... Then you see the baby starting to change radically, I've seen it too many times. Then you hear that it doesn't have an impact, right? You and I talked about that a long time ago."
Well seems you are Dally M player of the year in the disinformation stakes.

Or maybe we can just post lies now and follow it up with "or some shit" to pretend its all ok.

Even the dumbest amongst us can see he was making an exageration to make a point.

ImTheMan

Juniors

Global Warming concluded settled science said we were meant to be beyond this by now decades ago and I would be burying more scorched old relatives who can't handle the heat. What's the go??? Does science change??? :) (Yes, based on who is paying for the "correct" research)

"A weather station in Tasmania recorded its lowest-ever July temperature as high pressure builds over the state.

"This was Tasmania's lowest July temperature on record, beating the previous record of -12.5 degrees from Butlers Gorge on July 1, 1983.
"Launceston's low of -3.1° degrees on Wednesday was also its coldest July morning in seven years."

We aren't even Net Zero yet!!!! Ffs. When we get there hopefully our Winter's will be even colder than record low (at least since they started recording) temperatures!!!

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Humanity has always had a chip in their head that seeks to control random events and those among us with a fantasy to play god

At least modern methods are less barbaric, fortunately, for now we rely on the cult of settled Climate Science.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Bandwagon

Staff member
Albo spent a year on a culture war, rallying corporations and left wing media to drum up support for a culture war. The voice failed, and now as you can see above in the polls the voters have turned because they care about real world issues that effect them not a culture war. But you still see something in him and his obviously most focused on attempted achievement in a "culture war". It's nice to know you didn't support the culture war and were against The Voice I assume because you won't say otherwise. So, what have you liked about the last few years?

Enjoy Trump and Dutton by Christmas. Source: National polling links above
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

RUOK?

Bandwagon

Staff member

Global Warming concluded settled science said we were meant to be beyond this by now decades ago and I would be burying more scorched old relatives who can't handle the heat. What's the go??? Does science change??? :) (Yes, based on who is paying for the "correct" research)

"A weather station in Tasmania recorded its lowest-ever July temperature as high pressure builds over the state.

"This was Tasmania's lowest July temperature on record, beating the previous record of -12.5 degrees from Butlers Gorge on July 1, 1983.
"Launceston's low of -3.1° degrees on Wednesday was also its coldest July morning in seven years."

We aren't even Net Zero yet!!!! Ffs. When we get there hopefully our Winter's will be even colder than record low (at least since they started recording) temperatures!!!

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

So an extreme weather event?