What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate times, desperate measures (Mogg)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Apparently they asked Adrian Brunker but he wasn't available due to work committments.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mogg? That's the best they could do?
He might be safe, but he's as explosive as dynamite lost at sea for the last century. They should have brought either Matt Bowen in. At least he can create something from nothing.

Maybe it's all a ploy to make absolutely, positively, no matter what happens that we are the under dogs.

By the time the game kicks off, if someone puts $1000 on NSW they'll be lucky to make a 10 cent profit if NSW wins.

I agree with TPB - either people don't watch Canberra games or they are stuck with vision of Mogg from his time at Parra.

He has improved out of sight. His defense is solid and he definately knows how to score a try. I'm not prepared to predict he will go gangbusters, but I won't predict he'll go bust either. This is a very interesting choice indeed.

James_Hardie

Juniors
He is a different player since joining Canberra.

Those same "special" suppliments that turned Marshall Chalk from a rag doll into a forward are what have helped improve his agression and build up his size and strength in defence.

His club captain must be about ready to neck himself though getting over looked for Mogg.

Brett Plowman was also contacted, but said he had already bought tickets to go to the game, and didn't want to give them up.

Jury is out kids....I'll wait until next Wednesday but if Carroll and Hodges are out then it will be a lucky dip to see who gets a run.

Anyone who played league up here when they were 16 might want to give the QRL a call.

jk13

First Grade
unfortunately 1 of our greatest weakness has been short timber in the backline. everyone in nsw is 6 foot +, so they needed to match like with like to defend against the kickin game and close to the line. i'd prefer him over berrigan any day.