What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone else pick this up?

mainlander 09

Juniors
I'm sorry if this has been picked up on another thread but i was watching part of the game again last night and it confirmed something i saw on saturday night.
When Yow Yeh scored that crucial try in the second half there was a close up shot shown once of the ball clearly hitting hodges hand and then going into Yow Yeh hands in an offside position.
Since no-one commented i thought i must of been seeing things but last night confirmed it.
We deserved to lose because we dropped way too much ball but 9/10 of those kind of tries go upstairs and it would have been disallowed and still 12-6 with us in possession.
I know it's a pointless thread but i had to get it off my chest.

TheRev

First Grade
Yeah that was one of a handful of absolutely crucial decisions that went against us that took the game out of our grasp (same thing happened against Parramatta).

But its not something we have talked about really because we all know we are not playing as well as we should be, and if we cant still win with a few bad decisions, then we dont deserve to be here in September.

Dragon

Coach
Yeah i noticed it on one of the news replays... definately worth a look. As was the Beau Scott no try against Parra, Sailor didn't even touch it. Oh well, still beaten by better teams on the day

Bath's Babes

Juniors
Yeh saw that too, but unfortunately the media, the competition and other club supporters didn't want the Saints to win this year. When that much is against you, it's impossible to win.

Yeh saw that too, but unfortunately the media, the competition and other club supporters didn't want the Saints to win this year. When that much is against you, it's impossible to win.

They don't want us winning any year.
It's a cross we all have to bear.
Will make it all the more sweet when it finally happens.

Latest posts