What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Anyone See Catalans Going 14-1 ?

Eric F

Juniors
Not me. I thought they'd be well below Wigan, St Helens, Warrington, Hull, and maybe even Castleford.

geordie_saint

Juniors
I don't think they are playing particularly well at the moment either; yet still winning. Great resilience. Pleasing to see.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nope, though they have made some good signings over last 2 seasons. Hopefully we'll end their run on Monday, we came close last week.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bugger thought we might have got them this time, they are very strong in the second half of games.

geordie_saint

Juniors
Catalan missing a few players today. Lots of young French players got a game. Laguerre, Rouge, Dezaria et al all looked very good. Future is bright in Perpignan.

But it is in St Helens too. Lewis Dodd looks a cracking prospect.

Eric F

Juniors
Saints will need young players like Dodd, Welsby, and Lees, next season with Coote and Naiqama leaving, and Roby possibly retiring.

Eric F

Juniors
Incredible come back by Catalans to edge Saints. They've still got to be wondering if it was all just a bad dream.

Latest posts