What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DID O'HARA PLAY?!

eddo

Juniors
Hass said:
Hindmarsh was taken off after the 20 minute softening up period. Straight after this time is when Hindmarsh begins to make his imprint on a match. He's gone through the hard early stuff and he's ready to go on a rampage.

That's exactly what we heard prior to the Oz v NZ test.
when it was supposed to be hinny riping & tearing for the whole match.
the guy has got nothing.
He is too soft & keeps going missing when he is needed the most.
give up on the Brian smith coached loser!

azza

Juniors
Rhino has what it takes to excel at origin level but he didn't show it today. He may have to wait a while yet before he gets his next show at origin with Clinton looming as his replacement.

I still think the best prop we have at Canberra is Luke Davico and he should have played origin at some stage throughout his career, and I have no doubt would have killed it if given the chance, but so unlucky on numerous occasions to be injured the week before origin selection.

Munky

Coach
I'v been thinking this for a while but anyway.

Did Gower not play as well because he was playing behind a starting pack inferior to his club's?

The Panthers have
8) Clinton
9) Priddis
10) Lang
11) Joe
12) Puletua
13) Waterhouse

and Ross on the bench, who goes over the advantage line every hitup. Gower also has a creative five-eighth as a foil.

woodgers

Bench
Gus is a biased arse.

Rhino barely got any minutes. He did as well as could be expected with the hit ups he did make, plenty of metres in an Origin for 7 Hitups.

Gould loves Ryles and wants him back in. He was pretty much crawling up his arse on the Sunday Footy Show 2 weeks ago - "when are you back Jason, we NEED you" This now makes it easier to get him back in.

half

Coach
our forwards looked completely lethargic at times, all thanks to gould using the interchange bench worse than wayne pearce. hindy on for 50 minutes? wtf? ryan and fitzgibbon are not 80 minute players. hindy is

RB30DETT

Juniors
not according to gould he isnt.

Ryan made 42 tackles and 8 hitups for 88 metre, and also had 2 line breaks. ( just for all your Ryan bashers out there ) :)

Tommy Smith

Referee
half said:
our forwards looked completely lethargic at times, all thanks to gould using the interchange bench worse than wayne pearce. hindy on for 50 minutes? wtf? ryan and fitzgibbon are not 80 minute players. hindy is
:lol: :lol: :lol: Fitzy not an 80 minute player :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey you're right...he's an 83 minute player :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe anyone can come away from last nights game with the opinion that Fitzy is not an 80 minute player. The man is a freak and can not only play the full 80, but also do it in the toughest arena there is...and what's more, be widely regarded as the best player on the field.

It's obvious you're saying that as an ardent Hindy fan. But maybe you can get back to me when he steps up at Origin level...like, say Fitzgibbon.

Woods

Juniors
Hass said:
Amazingly Ryan stayed on for an eternity despite the fact he is better suited to having stints on the bench.

Ryan plays 80 minutes for the Dogs basically every week and was still going strongly in the 80th minute.

Sportsjock said:
:lol:

Are you kidding me? This bloke must have spent 25 minutes on the field. I counted 7 hit ups ( and thats being lenient ).

What a waste of a perfectly good front rower spot best deserved for Clinton.

Pathetic.

Pathetic? As far as Im aware its goulds fault not O'Haras for the lack of game time he was given, he is quite capable of playing at this level, I thought he did well considering the lack of time he got which Id have thought less than 25 minutes, and considering Gould himself said he was easing him into it to give him a taste of whats to come.

Try thinking before you blast a player for something that wasn't his fault you uneducated moron.