What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you Know? thread

Knightmare

Coach
To this day, Dave Faulkner and the Hoodoo Gurus have no idea who added (or did) the backing vocals to their 1983 hit 'My Girl'

Punkess

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
same with (deep underneath) the footpath & roadway outside Sydney Town Hall! :crazy:

:shock: are there still bodies there? I thought they would've exhumed them for the railway line!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Punkess said:
:shock: are there still bodies there? I thought they would've exhumed them for the railway line!

Bones :D It was the site of one of Sydneys first burial areas. Bones still turn up in the area today & a lot were found when they worked on those underground arcades back in the 1970's ;-) :crazy:

Crusher

Coach
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

Crusher

Coach
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

Crusher

Coach
The greatest recorded number of children that have been born by one mother is 69! The poor lass gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and a measly 4 sets of quadruplets. Even in the days before IVF!

Crusher

Coach
there are actually two types of humans? The slightly larger and less intelligent kind, males, have protruding external genitalia called "penises" that are used for making important life decisions. Meanwhile, females have these nifty things called "vaginas" that no one understands yet, especially males

Latest posts