What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difficulty

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Vodka how are you going with the game? Have you reached the highest difficulty yet? I really hope this game is dam hard. I honestly don't care if I lose all the time, it's really fun when the game is just so difficult. I hope the highest level really makes winning hard. I'll be playing as Manly , so it's probably gona be hard anyway :lol: I guess there's always the option of creating a really crap team and playing with them

TripleM

Juniors
Vodka is getting 50% wins on the 3rd difficulty level and has never won on the 4th or 5th.

Its going to be hard, believe me :)

Special K

Coach
Must be a Central Coast thing :lol:

My mate broke his TV with his remote control. We were only like 10 or so and playing Mario Kart and bam! TV broken. :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i like having hard fought wins and couple of losses. The highest difficulty in the demo is way too easy. I won like 70-6 before.

Dover

Juniors
hehehehehe - i recently bought AFL 2004 (PC) and kicked butt in Medium level. Now I'm playing a full season in Hard mode and 8 games in I've won 1................... and that was by one point................ to CARLTON!!!!!!

The computer certainly cheats in that game and I know exactly what you are talking about - ie your player runs over the top of the ball, but doesn't pick it up, hitting the kick button 50 times, then being tackled before kicking etc

That is frustrating!!!!! And computer-smashing worthy.

My wife doesn't understand all the abuse that I hurl at my PC!!!! :lol:

Hulkamanic 36 said:

My mate broke his TV with his remote control. We were only like 10 or so and playing Mario Kart and bam! TV broken. :lol:

yeah, mario kart'll do that!!

the hardest thing in a game i remember is the secret difficulty level in goldeneye on the aztec stage!!!!!

Canterbury

Juniors
I Bent my Wookie said:
Hulkamanic 36 said:

the hardest thing in a game i remember is the secret difficulty level in goldeneye on the aztec stage!!!!!

omfg shut up.. don't talk about that shit.

I never got through that. I got like 15 Cheat codes from it though.

I had everything completed on agent, I had 95% of the stages completed on Secret Agent and i had 80% of the stages complete on 00 Agent.

Hardest game i've ever played. i spent months trying to beat that game....

MC DUI

Juniors
Canterbury said:
I Bent my Wookie said:
Hulkamanic 36 said:

omfg shut up.. don't talk about that sh*t.

I never got through that. I got like 15 Cheat codes from it though.

I had everything completed on agent, I had 95% of the stages completed on Secret Agent and i had 80% of the stages complete on 00 Agent.

Hardest game i've ever played. i spent months trying to beat that game....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how you feel, I played it forever but I finally got 100% completed ah! does that feel satisfying 8)

Latest posts