What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ding dong the witch is dead !!

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
What a great day for The Parramatta Eels . Not only do we beat our first genuine team of the year we also get a fresh new board to go with our new CEO and coach . Looking forward to the rest of 2013 now .

# winning

bartman

Immortal
187174-roy-spagnolo.jpg

bartman

Immortal
While we're reminiscing about 3P's greatest hits and misses, I love this photo - Hindy smiling while Kearney reads out his resignation....

978663-120720stephen-kearney.jpg

natheel

Coach
With 3p bringing ken, Nolan and Ricky in and some change startingto show in terms of recruitment and on field performances will the new board keep Ricky and co? I don't know enough of the politics of it I just hope we keep this staff and the new board works wonders

bartman

Immortal
I'd be very surprised if the new Board weren't 100% behind Ricky and Ken, and simply gave them the space to continue the job. They've looked a damn side better than the previous 3P appointees, Kearney and Osborne.

I don't think ParraFirst went to these elections with any plans or policies to sack any members of staff, unlike the anti-Fitzy sentiment in the elections in 2009 and their aftermath when 3P first came to power.

bartman

Immortal
The infamous "we will win another grand final with your vote" flier - Dec 2008 Football Club elections.

Another failed 3P promise :(!

484388_177095859100431_2090622565_n.jpg

natheel

Coach
obviously is well documented on here why 3p failed and fell short on their promises but what is it that the new Board has that have everying voting for them and buying into them? Has this new board got any Fitzgerald influence in it?

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
obviously is well documented on here why 3p failed and fell short on their promises but what is it that the new Board has that have everying voting for them and buying into them? Has this new board got any Fitzgerald influence in it?

Firstly they don't have a publicly documented paper trail of failed business's , out of pocket creditors , ATO debts and ASIC investigations for starters . Who cares about the rest .

bartman

Immortal
This place has been full of 3P apologists for the past four years... you won't find any of the usual suspects documenting why 3P failed - according to some of the most frequent posters here, 3P have done a great job! :crazy:

Fitzy hasn't been elected to the Board, and he's not employed by the club - and I highly doubt he ever will be again. Don't get sucked in by that desperate sound last week of Eric Grothe Jr's credibility disappearing up his own arse...

Eels Dude

Coach

Well is it better the devil you know or the devil you don't? In this case the voters went don't. Sometimes failure demands change just for the sake of it.

IFR33K

Coach
Not a big follower of club politics, but glad to see the back of Roy.

Dud signings, business failures, debt to ato, team interference and so on. If it smells like shit, it's shit. f**k off.

Its now our time to be a premiership force.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I hope the new board keep all of the current staff with the exception of Mark Warren who was somewhat obnoxious yesterday during the election.
Other than him I want everyone else with a current contract to at least see it out including both CEO's (I actually like Ken Edwards other than his agenda with ANZ or a new stadium at Rosehill), coaching staff, recruitment staff, administration staff - the lot.
I am most pleased that the new board will be reinstating Phil Sim's membership and this for me was the biggest victory of the day.

emjaycee

Coach
What will be the view on here if the new board sack Bentley and replace him with a former CEO I wonder...

Latest posts