What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Hoe signs with the hoes!!

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Thats right boys Dirty Hoe has finally signed with a club....that lucky club being the Ivanhoes club in Cairns!!

Although Dirty Hoe was keen to play in the Qld Cup he figured that Cairns would be a good comp to get back into playing, as Dirty Hoe had the year off last year due to injury. Even though Dirty Hoe isn't 100% at the moment, he is looking forward to a year up North and using it as a stepping stone into the Qld Cup the following year.

Dirty Hoe isn't looking forward to the heat...but nothing a cold beer can't fix!!

Look for the Hoes to be a much improved side next year. Dirty Hoe looks forward to playing the Sharks too!!

:D

The Partisan

All this 3rd person referral - you must be a big fan of a fellow user, Billy Ray Cyrus of ' Achy Breaky Heart' fame.

DH, Take it easy on my former club, Atherton Roosters.

Bomber

Bench
At least when I yell out 'you're nothing but a bunch of dirty hoes!' one player will have a smile on his face.

Geez I hate the Scummies.....but welcome to the CDRL all the same :D

mud n blood

Juniors
Oh for fux ache !!!

Now I'll hafta find a new side to folla. :roll:

Bomber .... we expect some photos on here next season of this new star recruit .... 8)

akdrob

Juniors
I'm with you Bomber - scummies :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard the CDRL comp Dirty I look forward to spotting you on the field.

Partisan when were you with the Roosters?

The Partisan

akdrob said:
I'm with you Bomber - scummies :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard the CDRL comp Dirty I look forward to spotting you on the field.

Partisan when were you with the Roosters?

My playing career in FNQ was restricted to only a couple of runs with the Roosters - though I was a regular spectator at various grounds. Talking mid-80's (84-86).

akdrob

Juniors
Big Cam Cherry said:
While talking about the Roosters I saw Waverley Stanley in Redcliffe on Monday driving towards the Leagues Club.

Yeah, he was down there talking to James Hinchie and Chicken. He has been appointed coach of the Atherton Roosters A Grade side for next year. Any thoughts on his appointment :?:

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
The Hoes have signed another Kiwi in Joe Clark from the Otahuhu club.

For those forumers from Cairns...look for me running around for the Hoes. I will be the one with the 'KooGa' forearm protector on.

:D

mud n blood

Juniors
hahahahaha - I'm even toying with the idea of a somewhat lesser comeback next season, after a 'substantial' retirement :roll: ......

Watch this space for more info on whether this big fella makes his debut next year in his beloved red and black or not !!!!!!!!!! :shock:

ps - it won't be in A grade or colts though ..... :?

Sydney Carton

Juniors
mud n blood said:
hahahahaha - I'm even toying with the idea of a somewhat lesser comeback next season, after a 'substantial' retirement :roll: ......

Watch this space for more info on whether this big fella makes his debut next year in his beloved red and black or not !!!!!!!!!! :shock:

ps - it won't be in A grade or colts though ..... :?

Oh my God.

I will have to get a season ticket. All my Christmasses have come at once.....

PS Dirty Hoe - might even aim to get up there next year to see the roos play so maybe versus the hoes???

akdrob

Juniors
I look forward to seeing you go around Dirty. What position?
Stewbum come and see the Roosters play the Sharkies. We'll give you a top night out.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Dirty Hoe has now decided to leave Ivanhoes!!!

Instead Dirty Hoe will be playing for Mossman-Port Douglas.

Mossman have signed 9 new players including myself. 2 of which have NRL experience and a few younger players from the Canberra Raiders and the Sydney Roosters, aswell as 2 players from Northern NSW.

I don't really wish to go into detail into why I have decided to leave Ivanhoes, other than to say they are very slow at doing things.

A bonus of going to Mossman is that I will get to meet the infamous Bomber too :D

Cheers and drink hard!!

Latest posts