What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!

Serge

Juniors
Raiders Rock said:
Warringtonlalala said:
Remember that Madden started out over ten years ago and prepare yourself for another shock guys, the first release of Madden was as buggy as hell!!

b][/b]

Yeah but that was made 10 years ago and 10 years of technology has passed.
Reason i dont like this game is its real repetitve, in the same category as rugby 2004. And i agree wid the guy saying that everyone kisses marios arse all the time

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Serge said:
Raiders Rock said:
Warringtonlalala said:
Remember that Madden started out over ten years ago and prepare yourself for another shock guys, the first release of Madden was as buggy as hell!!

b][/b]

Yeah but that was made 10 years ago and 10 years of technology has passed.
Reason i dont like this game is its real repetitve, in the same category as rugby 2004. And i agree wid the guy saying that everyone kisses marios arse all the time

Yeah, that's a good point about the advances in technology, still you have to admire what they've done with RL 2003. I know I keep going back to this, but the fact remains, Sidhe produced this game on an absolute shoestring budget, and the majority of posters in this forum seem to think that the game is great.

I honestly think it's pretty good now but just think how much better the RL game would be if the developers had EA's budget??

Try to look at the game as a strong foundation of things to come. Maybe the next version will be as good as Madden?? Mabey not?? Who knows, but if each release is considerably better then in the end we'll have a great RL gaming franchise and we're going to enjoy it!!

I really think that the reaction to Mario and the guys from Sidhe has been mixed. They get their fair share of scathing criticisim too as well as the odd "suck-hole", after all, this is what the forum is all about!! At least they do listen to our comments and take them into consideration with regards to the game's development.

RL 2003 is not perfect, nothing ever is, but please try to make your criticisim constructive. Hey, we're not here just to bag each other... Hopefully we're here to unite in a common cause and if that means that the next release of RL is better than the last, then everyone wins!!

mikdalton said:
Dont pay any attention to him, he's from a Warrington so he hoped this game would make up for a severe lack of trophies from the team he loves.

I thought the game is justifyably an 8/10. As for 2 years, Rugby 2004 took 3 years to make and was so poor they called it rugby but forgot to put rugby league in!!!!!!

Just what i was going to say mike!!!.

Up the Vikings!!!!.

Latest posts