What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disfigured Nepalese Baby ** GRAPHIC IMAGES MAY OFFEND**

Jono078

Referee
Geez it's shocking. Don't know what to say tbh. Just.. Poor women who has to deliver it :(!

Not the best things to look at obviously.

Parki

Bench
yes boss

he started it calling me demon baby

i was just making a point, he was the one that was being rude

Doctor

Bench
This is no criticism of you Mr_Charisma, but the MA15+ doesn't really prepare someone for that. It is perhaps one of the more horrible sights I have seen -- I feel genuinely sick in the stomach now.

That is, if proven to be true, possibly one of the most disturbing pictures I have seen... very sad.

Frederick

Staff member
CWBush said:
I've been doing a fair bit of reading with regards to it. All of the major hoax sites have it as 'undetermined' or 'likely true' due to the documented cases of the condition around the world. http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/nepalbaby.asp has some links to another site that show documented cases. These are *very* distubring. *Very* disturbing. If you go, see something gross, and bitch to me - I'll kick you in the shin for being an idiot.
I...um...they.....................................I am completely and utterly speechless. Some of those pics were........................................................yeah...

strewth_mate

Bench
Happily enough I'm doing a unit on mammalian growth & development this year at uni... when we have to research the stuff that can go wrong it's not the happiest of subjects... Fascinating, but can be pretty tragic.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've edited the original post (and the title) to better reflect the graphic nature of the post.

I've looked over LU guidelines and can't find anything that expressly forbids the post, but I'll bow out to Dilly if he feels the need to delete it. I'm certainly uncertain as to whether it's appropriate.

Doctor

Bench
CWBush said:
I've edited the original post (and the title) to better reflect the graphic nature of the post.

I've looked over LU guidelines and can't find anything that expressly forbids the post, but I'll bow out to Dilly if he feels the need to delete it. I'm certainly uncertain as to whether it's appropriate.

Very sensible of you CWBush. But one thing I will say is that it is, in my opinion, being handled correctly -- Mr_Charisma's warning is appropriate (even if I was unprepared for it).

I must stress (this is said often by some people here) that the picture is not nice and if the ones that others are linking to are similar or worse, I would refrain from clicking on them. It's pretty disturbing stuff, and I hope that no-one would make them out to be anything but really confronting. The only time I have felt equally sick (because of viewing graphically violent pictures) was when a police officer showed my school year some scenes of road crashes.

Seeing someone's head moulded neatly (and bloodily) around a steering wheel is a sight I wouldn't wish on anyone. While I'm thinking of it (purely coincidental as it is): slow down over the long weekend folks. Be sensible on the roads... some of us are on motorbikes, and don't get second chances.

astrogirl

First Grade
Having read this thread but not looked at the picture, I am very glad I didn't have a look...

Latest posts