What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

hazzbeen

Bench
The place lacks atmosphere , the bistro is like a hospital cafeteria , the club its self is in a time warp , come to think of it so to is our footy team .......

The place lacks atmosphere , the bistro is like a hospital cafeteria , the club its self is in a time warp , come to think of it so to is our footy team .......
aren't most clubs the same though?
Like...I go to the sharks club maybe twice a year on its match days and its always a big day but I reckon a random day in december would be quiet as.

leagues clubs etc don't really cater to a to a younger crowd and to do that, is actually kinda counter productive as the key thing that brings in money is regular gamblers.

that said its always nice to have good food options etc.
people have trip advisor now man and are way more discerning in what they eat etc where they go.
you need to be competitive and putting out good product.

BennyV

Referee
aren't most clubs the same though?
Like...I go to the sharks club maybe twice a year on its match days and its always a big day but I reckon a random day in december would be quiet as.

leagues clubs etc don't really cater to a to a younger crowd and to do that, is actually kinda counter productive as the key thing that brings in money is regular gamblers.

that said its always nice to have good food options etc.
people have trip advisor now man and are way more discerning in what they eat etc where they go.
you need to be competitive and putting out good product.
Depends on the funding set up of the football club.

E.g. Panthers and Dogs are largely backed by their leagues clubs, which are top-of-the-industry in almost every way.
Sharks aren't, they are backed by their development scheme. So the condition of the leagues club isnt much of a concern.

The dragons were backed by this failing, disgusting dinosaur of a club until recently - now we rely on NRL handouts.

Reactions: Qdf

Latest posts