What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgraceful Gorrell

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Meth. It sounds like Christian Debate, one sling and all the "nice" people come out of the woodwork.

Midas,

I don't think that George having no sense of humour does anything for the board other than the obvious. He began a rant because I said "Still here? ". The boy is an emotional cripple.

Sure, it was a bait but to be honest, it doesn't take a genius to realise that.

In all seriousness- a bit of sideline cyber biff is what makes these forums great. And Moffo's point about the prominence of such biff as of late being as a direct result of the lack of footy is correct. When the season starts, I intend to talk about football and engage in battle with the more pugnacious posters. For now, the latter is my focus...

And by the way, your maternal community welcomed us ol' Footy Show sinners and nestled us in your bosom- I'm not sure why you are so upset now that the rat pack are biting your nipples;)

Hey y'allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Y'all come back now Bronco. That infidelic imposter from Kogarah will do you no harm. If he does, ill stick my blue, white and red all american foot up his arse. Now immm an American, proud as punch. Ol Glory. And i love my Pappa. George Bush Snr, we know that you had a love affair with Maddy Albright, but thats alright, we got all night, theres no need to fight.(shit, they sound like good words for a country hoe down song)

Barbara doesn't mind. Word has it that her box was tampered with by none other than George Clooney. I think you are even stevens. Please pappa, for the sake of family....i need a unified mummy and daddy. Come home to roost pappa, there is a bushweiser and a t-bush steak waiting for you
emhug.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"That infidelic imposter from Kogarah..."
lol... I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm flattered. :)
Thankyou George Jnr.

L

legend

Midas, I have to disagree with you and say apart from the harmless oneeyed threads, the quality is as good as ever. Roopys off season project is a good thread as is Cyberkevs trolls thread. Even the Seinfeld episode thread is good value. It's hard to talk about footy when there isnt much on. I've been scouring the net for news but it seems all's quiet on the western front and the poms haven't really inspired us to talk cricket at length either.

Maybe we could start a thread on those over the hillwallabies, who now face the prospect of copping a serve from the poms next weekand how their dramatic slide in form will mean the RWC will be a huge crash and burn affair.;)

L

legend

BTW Midas, this is a St George thread, so quality is never high on the agenda.:D

lol, weirdly enough, i find some of what george bush IV writes funny

T-Bush Steak and Bushweiser :)

Sorry, i havea weird sense of humour. Please progress to the next post on this thread! --------------------->

Moffo

imported_midas

Juniors
Sorry,guys,the quality is still excellent.I think I just got a bit peed off with someone taking a thousand posts to say goodbye.A bit like "If you leave me can I come too?"

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol

A Saints thread?

That means posting in here 6 times gets the poster a complimentary Lobotomy so that they can post on Jubilee and blend in unnoticed.

This is my last post in this thread, I can't afford another one. :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Legend, its nota St George thread because it wasn't put in the Dragons section.

Although it was probably designed to get a response from Saints' supporters it sadly missed the mark...So far, I'm the onlySaints fan who noticed because I watch all topics.

Perhaps if we had a section for doing the rounds of the District Courts then it would be spot on.

Relax EA... its still a drag 'em out and piss in the wind thread as it was originally designed to be. :D

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Not true Willow, it's because you are one of the few Saints supporters who aren't capable of giving themselves a visual prostate examination.