What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgraceful Gorrell

I stumbled apon this article, someone else was going to post it but didn't want to for some odd reason so I thought I'd put it up with this nick I still have. BTW I have left the forum.

<span>Dragon guilty of assault</span>
<span>By Dean Ritchie</span>
<span>November 8, 2002</span>
ST GEORGE Ilawarra may take disciplinary action against hooker Aaron Gorrell, who was this week convicted for a serious assault on his former fiancee.
Gorrell recorded a criminal conviction and was sentenced to an 18-month good behaviour bond after an attack on Sharon Kuebler. Dragons chief executive Peter Doust is interstate on business but sources claim Gorrell may also face further stern action by the club. New first grade coach Nathan Brown said: "Peter Doust and the board will deal with this matter internally." A court heard Gorrell head butted and squeezed Sharon Kuebler's throat during a domestic argument in November last year. Gorrell had returned to his Wollongong unit intoxicated at 4.50am when the incident took place. Kuebler sustained a lump to her right temple, bruising to her right hip, a cut to her hand and soreness to her neck and jaw. Gorrell is also said to have spat blood at Kuebler and ripped her pyjamas before kicking her legs. Meanwhile, former Test centre Paul McGregor will be part of the revamped St George Illawarra coaching staff next season. McGregor will be the assistant strength and conditioning coach, joining the Dragons staff under Brown and coaching consultant Laurie Daley. "It's a very exciting time," McGregor said. "I'm thrilled to have the chance to give something back to something that has given me so much." McGregor and Brown were part of St George Illawarra's 1999 grand final loss to the Melbourne Storm.
<span>The Daily Telegraph</span>
Oh and your lucky with the link at the bottom willow, means you can be typically pedantic andtotally disregard the article :)

Gday mate,

Now obviously, the decision to leave was yours and thats your choice to make. But i don't think you should leave just because you have issues with one poster. I mean, there are several posters on this website that i don't particularly like, but it doesn't stop me posting and enjoying discussion with others. I think a lot would miss your contributions.

But yeh, i might be totally off the mark. Im just assuming that thats your reason. If its because your sick of dickhead contributions from people such as moi, i can see why you made that choice! Either way, good luck and make the choice that your happy with

Cheers mate,
Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"I stumbled apon this article..."
Its not the only bit of stumbling you've been doing lately... get a life George.

That news is old... typically, the Telegraph took ages to pick up on it and even then didn't bother to tell the full story.

A veryunfortunate incident indeed. There's no excuse for what Gorrell has doneeven given the fact (unreported) thatKueblermade a belated attempt to withdraw the charges. In any case, its a domestic dispute.

"BTW I have left the forum..."
LOL... who gives a stuff...? All you're saying is that you're too gutless to use your other fake name. Very funny.

Moffo I have my reasons for leaving the forum and they don't evolve around one poster but his last patronising comment to me about a month ago was the final straw. I don't really enjoy the forum anymore so why stick around, simple as that.

"Its not the only bit of stumbling you've been doing lately... get a life George."
Seeing I haven't been around for about a month now I've really been stumbling haven't I.

"LOL... who gives a stuff...? All you're saying is that you're too gutless to use your other fake name. Very funny."
I'd like to know what this other fake name is that I'm using. The only other name I've gone by on this forum was bronco (which I've unjoined) and maybe you could fill us all in on why that is fake. This is the only name I've got on this forum now and I've only kept it so I can view attachments that people put up.
I made the comment about leaving the forum because a couple of people have made comments about me in the last day or so thinking I'm still around so I wanted to fill them in, so who gives a stuff that you don't?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Don't enjoy this Forum?

Talk about hard to please.

Mate, no offence but I know a Drama Queen when I see one. It's not an absolute necessity to be thick skinned here or at other Forums but having no skin whatsoever is probably going to have some adverse effect on your real life.

If you really have made up your mind to go, which I doubt, at least go out with a bang. Eff and blind at the Complete and Utter Bastard that pissed you off. At least when you come back in a couple of weeks, they'll remember who you are. This way, no one will give a toss.

"but his last patronising comment to me about a month ago was the final straw"

fetch.dll

LOL mate I'll take the tips on board but I thought my last line in the original post was having a minor go but maybe I'll have to try harder to impress a true troll. Don't worry I won't be back, I'm bored of internet forums in general.

Anyway I'm not here to bite at your comments, label me a drama queen if you like. You've only been here a while and I've been here from the start and it gets very boring when you have to listen to continual patronising and pedantic comments. As I said I didn't leave because of him. Its just an internet forum and when it gets boring theres no point in sticking around.

So you can all go shove it. (pretty poor attempt I know)

El Duque

Bench
I been wondering where you were.

I must of missed whatevers pissed you off but if you're gone well have a good one dude.

Nothing has really pissed me off, just been a few things I've disagreed with willow on but there was no real arguement. Not enough for me to leave the forum, I'm just bored with it thats all.
Anyway I've got alot of computer probs at present that I've got to sort out in the next week so I'm off.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well how the heck amI to know its Bronco? Although now that you mention it, I could have guessed.

"...but his last patronising comment to me about a month ago was the final straw"
I think we had aired a few public words but that was ages ago. I recall that you were fighting not just with me but with a few others as well. But seriously, its all forgotten now - at least by me it is. I havent given it a thought for weeks.

Anyway mate, if you want to start some unfortunate thread and then call me out some trivial forgotten argument... and all the while using a different name, then...Struth...I guess its perfectly allright. :)
emdgust.gif

Bronco, no one is twisting your arm, but from where I stand, you're always welcomed back.

I only used this nick coz its the only one I have on the forum and quite a few people know thats its me seeing I caught myself out within an hour of using it a while back.

Anyway I shouldn't have added the comments at the top and bottom because its totally strayed off topic which is my fault but I think its well known that Iact first and think later lol.

There was no real arguement willow, I really made my decision to leave after the problems thread where you made it quite clear you were going to treat it as a joke. Thats fine if it suited you to mock broncos fans for a week but I didn't think it showed great management skills but thats justmy opinion.

Would me telling you to f**k off and talk about something you know about satisfy your needs for internet arguements? Or would you rather I chase round a little idiot called oneeye, blackeye, browneye or whatever his name of the moment is and abuse him so I can delude myself that I am somewhat superior to him?
Can I get back to abusing someone else here now or would you like to keep chipping away for your own amusement?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Well, look what I dragged out. The Drama Queen cometh. You did bite quicker than most. You obviously don't read this Forum.

At 10.21am Yesterday you emotionally posted that you were leaving this Forum. At 10.03 pm you're telling me to get f**ked? 12 Hours to leave? It doesn't take that long.

The point; Don't announce that you're leaving, just leave. That's why you're aDrama Queen. You just want the attention. You don't HAVE to announce that you're leaving all blubbery and crying, justgo. No one really gives a shit. You posted that you were leaving because you wanted everyone to say "Don't leave, we'll get the nasty man for you". Your sensibilities were hurt because a couple of people chose not to beg you to stay, including (I assume) the one who "hurt you with his "patronising remarks".

If no one had noticed you'd have been crushed, your fragile egodamaged beyond repair. Be thankful that we didn't put you through that by not replying at all.

As for oneye, I have more respect for him than I do for you for the reasons outlined above. And he can't spell, write or think in a manner befitting a Human Being. But, he's a better man than you.

You blouse.
I'll keep mocking you if you're still here, it's the least I can do. :D

How the f**k did this loser stay here so long? The Cotton Wool franchise at WORL must be a great earner.

Na Midas, its just that this 'eye' character has decided to take on many different personalities as of late.

Also, footy is over, people are trying to get more creative with their topics. Some are good, others are missing the spotI think.

Moffo