What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgusting lacklustre performance

thebigredv

First Grade
No matter what sport, at good clubs you get people in the ownership/ management/ sponsorship fired up after displays like this one - putting pressure for change. Never any of that from our club. Just submission.

It's always up to the fans to get riled up, and no doubt the coach behind closed doors.

Thirst for success needs to permeate at all levels, and at the Dragons it doesn't, it hasn't and it feels as if it never will.

Sorry for the fans that rocked up today expecting some ANZAC spirit at the very least.

twinkletoes

Juniors
We should remember that nothing has changed in the Dragons management structure. The board originally selected Ryles for coach but through circumstances they basically fell over the line to appoint FLanaghan… not thru choice as there were no other options.

Haran is still in place, board is the same, still don’t have a working recruitment manager, same inept ceo… the fact the team have snagged a few wins has disguised the fundamental cracks the club still has… Missinf Turuva just another example

thebigredv

First Grade
We should remember that nothing has changed in the Dragons management structure. The board originally selected Ryles for coach but through circumstances they basically fell over the line to appoint FLanaghan… not thru choice as there were no other options.

Haran is still in place, board is the same, still don’t have a working recruitment manager, same inept ceo… the fact the team have snagged a few wins has disguised the fundamental cracks the club still has… Missinf Turuva just another example
It takes so much more than a good coach and 30 talented committed players to win a premiership. We are so devoid of anything from our board and management that we will only be participants in this comp until something changes or they finally give us the flick.

Just heading out of the stadium watching a woeful performance of a team that showed no interest in playing it was utterly disgusting sitting thru the game no guts in the team today

It takes so much more than a good coach and 30 talented committed players to win a premiership. We are so devoid of anything from our board and management that we will only be participants in this comp until something changes or they finally give us the flick.
In some ways your right but my Q to u is were the board or coaching staff playing the game or the 17 players that u call committed players that showed not an ounce of commitment today when do they have to take responsibility for the disgusting display they gave today 64 years this old fart has supported the Red V have I seen a bunch of players show the lacklustre display this team did not one showed they wanted that to be out there after the first 10mins players play the game not the board not the recruitment manager though he don’t do much recruiting of decent players.though those players know we diehard fans will still foot there wages paying to go watch even this sort of crap

thebigredv

First Grade
In some ways your right but my Q to u is were the board or coaching staff playing the game or the 17 players that u call committed players that showed not an ounce of commitment today when do they have to take responsibility for the disgusting display they gave today 64 years this old fart has supported the Red V have I seen a bunch of players show the lacklustre display this team did not one showed they wanted that to be out there after the first 10mins players play the game not the board not the recruitment manager though he don’t do much recruiting of decent players.though those players know we diehard fans will still foot there wages paying to go watch even this sort of crap
If we are talking about one game then it’s about 17 players and the coach but I’m referring to something systemic in our club. We will forever be in limbo without all tiers of the club buying into the culture and radically vying for success with hunger.

I’ve seen bits of this from players and coach but where are our backers digging into their pockets and linking with their connections to bring us the best players, for example?

it was a hapless performance today and you can expect more from time to time.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Souths are going well.

At least Souths have made finals many times.
We haven't looked likely since 2010.
Even though we made a guest appearance a few years ago.
That’s true as well but they didn’t turn up yesterday either BUT were a bit better then our lot
Yeah agree winning and losing is part of the game but not wanting to play like yesterday no way is that acceptable
I saw de Bellin brushed off like he was a fly at one stage. He didn't go low as he normally does, trying to tackle around the shoulders. What's that about?
its about not wanting to be out there yesterday but he wasn’t alone there were 16 others with the same mind set WHY AM I OUT HERE was the saying of the whole team

Latest posts