What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divisional Winners

CMUX

My picks are

Patriots
Ravens
Colts
Chargers

Cowboys
Packers
Saints
49ers

AFC WC – Steelers, Texans

NFC WC – Eagles, Vikings

Monk

Referee
I just can't see the bengals not coming first or second in that division, their defense is too good.

Raider_69

Post Whore
My tips are as follows:

AFC- North: Ravens. I think they can be a SB team this year. Strong D as always (secondary is a concern) but this year they've got the weapons. Steelers will have too far to climb when Ben gets back. Bengals will go close but not close enough and the Browns are still the Browns.

NFC- North: Packers. Good all over the park, they'll be in the NFC championship game. The Vikings are going to come crashing back to earth this year, Farve one year too many. Bears, im not as sold on as most re: Martz, he'll improve them but not enough to be a contender. Lions are on the rise but a few years away yet.

AFC- South: Colts. Slam dunk with that one. Texans will finally beat the Colts and they will get a wildcard spot, good year from this i think. Jags are still to inconsistent and its a 2 man band there with MJD and MSW. Titans will go well, but its a tough division and VY will under pressure. They could easily surprise

NFC- South: Saints. Still too strong across the board. Falcons will keep them honest and maybe even snag a wildcard spot. The Panthers arent potent enough to do anything. Bucs are on the improve but like the lions, years away yet.

AFC- East: Patriots. With Welker likely to be right for the seasons start i like them to win the East again. The jets are over-rated imo, D wont be as good without Revis, Sanchez still struggling to move the chains in the air and opposing D's will stack the box to stop the run. Dolphins, love them this year, wildcarders for sure imo. Under-rated D, good young passer and plenty of options on O. With the 1st over all pick in the 2011 draft the Bills select.... (CJ Spiller is freaking awesome though!)

NFC- East: Dallas. They arent going to do it easy but they will do it. Eagles will get a wildcard spot and i think Kolb despite being a mixed bag in pre season will do a very nice job. The Giants as explained i think are missing something, im just not sure what it is. Washington will improve but not enough to be a threat

AFC- West: Chargers. Every other team still isnt near their quality. Raiders will come 2nd hear and an outside chance for a wildcard, they'll be decent this year. KC are going to surprise a few imo too. Denver? Long year imo, very long year.

NFC- West: 49ners
. They'll be good enough in a weak division to win. The Cards are in all kinds of trouble, cant see them being much of a factor. Seahawks will be big improvers i think and be in the hunt for a wildcard spot. The Rams still suck and will be picking inside the top 3... again.

I think the Eagles and Falcons will get the wildcards in the NFC and Texans and Bengals will take the wildcards in the AFC

meters

Juniors
NFC north:Green Bay Packers
NFC south:New Orleans Saints
NFC eastern:Dallas Cowboys
NFC western:Arizona Cardinals

AFC north:pittsburgh Steelers
AFC south:Indianapolis Colts
AFC eastern:Miami Dolphins
AFC western:Denver Broncos

Let's look them

so would i

if anyones gunna upset the chargers its oakland.

but they wont.

chargers 12 wins and a firts round playoff exit.

lock it in eddie

Monk

Referee
Nah, Chargers are usually the "one and done team"

One Win or a First Round Bye, THEN they get knocked out.

capt of owsla

Juniors
As for the eagles, it'll come down to our d, we are set on offence, the line needs to play more consistently though, but if our d-line can get some better penetration, which it should, we can blitz less and leave more guys in coverage. Simms immediately fixes the TE problem. And allen fills our safety hole, im worried about our cb's but a good pass rush can protect average corners. 9 win season, wildcard

As an eagles fan, it pains me to say it, but i can't see them going past .500. Personally i think the O is less than set. Kolb has played rubbish in the preseason. Against the chiefs he was an embarrasment. I'll have to see how he goes, but i'm not overly confident in McCoy at RB either.

I think both the Giants and Cowboys will sweep the eagles this year, and the redskins will probably win at lease one of the two games as well.

Tom155

Coach
NFC North: Green Bay Packers
NFC South: New Orleans Saints
NFC Eastern: New York Giants
NFC Western: San Fransisco 49ers

AFC North: Baltimore Ravens
AFC South: Indianapolis Colts
AFC Eastern: New England Patriots
AFC Western: San Diego Chargers