What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do it 4 me

fred_knight

Juniors
Cmon boys, win for me, its my wedding anniversary today and i need something to cheer about.lol

hope my wife doesn't read this..lol

Pumba

First Grade
fred_knight said:
Cmon boys, win for me, its my wedding anniversary today and i need something to cheer about.lol

hope my wife doesn't read this..lol

Gold!!

C'MON DO IT FOR THE MAN BOYS!!

Frederick

Staff member
Hey fred, can you have your anniversary next week too, and the week after, and after, and all the way up to the grand final? :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Polygamy is where it's at. We need you to get married at least twenty five times, plus a few more if we want to win the big one.

strewth_mate

Bench
So fred, you scored 4 times but didn't manage to convert on either occasion? Spose it wasn't in a particularly good position, but even with two different guys attempting it was waved away each time...

Oh and happy anniversary ;-)
*leaves in a hurry*

strewth_mate

Bench
Particularly when there's 11,000 people watching and booing.

Not to mention being broadcast live around the country and a referee stopping you every time the game starts to go somewhere. We've all been there...

Latest posts