What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Sidhe...

[furrycat]

Coach
... have a special underground forum whereas they talk about how silly we are and write down the names of the people who badmouth the game so they can go to their house and throw past-used-by-date grandmas at them? Or are you guys all apart of a big government conspiracy to cut off the world's supply of duck and pie, and then plan to take over turkey and call it chicken? Personally it seems to be coming together now.

[furrycat]

Coach
By the way I'm curious about the pronounciation of the company.

"Sid-Hee"
"Shee"
"Siiiiiii-Diiiiiiii-Hiiiii"

Pierced Soul

First Grade
dont call the nrma they'll take ages to turn up...def dont call DOCS cos nothing will happen. you may need to call the roosters board who will call their lawyers....

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I am currently working on uncovering the "secret goings on" within Sidhe. I have sent in a high tech spy and hope to receive pictures within the near future. I expect to find thousands of roast chicken bones and many people with a strange dress code and probably an abundance of odd facial hair. I'll keep in touch.

DOWN WITH THE TURKEY !!!! LONG LIVE THE ROAST CHICKEN !!!!

Alan Shore

First Grade
You missed one digit. 9481-1111!

I shall infiltrate Sidhe's secret headquarters and destory all their plans! Mwahahahaha!